2 out of 52.03 years ago
PCA'Their is no work life balance'Craigieburn, Victoria, AustraliaLess than 1 year in the role, former employee

The Residents and workers are really wonderful

When I first started working here, it was the best job in the world. Unfortunately after accreditation, Arcare cut all casual staff and then started cutting hours from staff, then days. The ratio went from 4-5 residents to 8 then 10. You could not give the 5 star service. Arcare websites states residents first then your job second. But you don't have a chance to talk to rsidents and build relationships because you are so overloaded with work. It broke my heart as I really believed (at the start of working here) it was the best job in the world. In the end, there was no work life balance. I came home and I was exhausted and could not some nights make dinner for my family.
4 out of 54.0
1 out of 51.0
4 out of 54.0
Recommends working here: No
Rates salary as: Average

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.