5 out of 55.02 years ago
Sales Manager'I have been very happy at Greenstone and am grateful for the opportunities I have been given during my time here.'Sydney, New South Wales, Australia7 to 8 years in the role, current employee

The company puts a great amount of thought into the littlest of details to make our working day brighter including a great office space, onsite parking, conference and gatherings, social club activities and Health and Well Being initiatives. The culture is open and fair, all round a nice place to work with plenty of support when you need it.

As a result driven entrepreneurial company sometimes the project delivery time lines are tight.
4 out of 54.0
4 out of 54.0
Work life balance
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: High

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.