5 out of 55.02 years ago
Receptionist'My experience with Greenstone has been encouraging and pleasant.'Bella Vista, New South Wales, AustraliaLess than 1 year in the role, current employee

Where do I begin, this place is a work filled playground for adults! The thing I like most about working for Greenstone is working with amazing people, I have never worked with a more genuine bunch of people. Greenstone pride themselves in making sure our employees strive to be the best that they can be. I have never worked for a company where career growth is welcomed, we all know how hard it can be to find the perfect role with the perfect people, but I have most defiantly found that here. Greenstone have a lot of internal roles in various departments, which encourages employees to grow outside their normal environment. Greenstone’s work life balance is heaven, in previous jobs I have found it difficult to have me time. Since working with Greenstone I have realised the importance of working but also enjoying time to switch off, this makes coming to work a treat. Greenstone’s management is amazing! All managers are trained to really push and support their teams. It helps that they are also a friendly bunch of people even the ‘scary’ head honchos of the company, once you meet them you instantly feel very comfortable and remember they are just regular people like you and me. Greenstone reward their employees continuously, we are always looking at fun incentives for all to participate in. We also have quarterly events to reward all employees and pay special thanks to employees who have achieved above and beyond. It doesn't stop there, we love making the office space fun so each month we have different themed initiatives for the sales floor, this includes dress ups, and prizes to be won, what more could you want? Greenstone welcome people from all walks of life, so if you see an ad that you think may be suited to you, apply! What’s the worst that can happen? I promise you, you will not regret it.

I can't say that i have any personal challenges as the training that is provided is so in-depth to ensure all employees have the support that they need.
Work life balance
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: Average

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.