5 out of 55.03 years ago
Research Assistant'Intellectually stimulating work and very satisfying salary'Sydney, New South Wales, Australia1 to 2 years in the role, current employee

My position is very flexible in terms of hours of work as I work out-of-office. So I appreciate my supervisor's positive approach to the out-of-office model over the usual in-office model. The university payments reporting process is very easy and simple. From a personal point of view, my salary matches my output, which leaves me satisfied every moment I spend working. The subject-matter I deal with at work is fascinating, pioneering and exactly in my area of interest.

As almost all of my work is completed out-of-office, so all of the miscommunication risks that come with email communication arise. Opportunities for career development are not expressly stated, which gives rise to a little hesitation in pursuing them; however, any intelligent person knows what must be done to pursue a potential opportunity: just go for it!
4 out of 54.0
Work life balance
2 out of 52.0
4 out of 54.0
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: High

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.