Top mentioned terms in reviews

Your trust is our primary concern
To provide the best experience to help jobseekers find the right company for them, all content posted is reviewed using our community guidelines
Reviews are posted as submitted. They cannot be altered or edited by Seek or the company
community guidelines
Hide filters

Filter or search the reviews

Sort by

Reviews are shared 'as is' in line with our community guidelines. They are not edited, verified or endorsed by either Seek.com.au or the company themselves.

Showing 1 review sorted by Most recent

2 out of 52.0
5 years ago

Consultant

Aug 2017

Consultant

South Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
1 to 2 years in the role, former employee

Below average salary. Full attention to sales - no attention to delivery. Lack of respect to consultants. I've seen employees leave without so much as a 'Good luck' from management. No attention at growing their employees skills. NIL TRAINING. There are f

The consultants are generally very good - when given a role that suits them best.
Continue reading

Ice Media believes they're doing a great job. They're making the owner more wealthy - so why change that. Who cares about reputation and looking after staff. What ever they're doing is working for the owner. Keep up the great work.
Continue reading
Employee review

Have your say

Let others know what it's like to work at IceMedia

Click to rate

0 out of 5

Company Reviews published on our site are the views and opinions of their authors and do not represent the views and opinions of Seek.com.au or its personnel. Seek.com.au does not verify the truth or accuracy of any reviews and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted. Seek.com.au posts reviews for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment.