Job Centre Australia

Working at Job Centre Australia

3.7

22 ratings in total

68%

Rate salary as high or average

59%

Employees recommend this employer to friends
Work/Life balance
3.9
3.4
3.4
3.5
3.7
3.9
Your trust is our main concern so these ratings for Job Centre Australia are shared as-is from employees in line with our community guidelines
Showing 22 reviews sorted by most recent
Sort by
most recent
Admin Assistant/Client Liaison
May 2020
Queensland, Australia
1 to 2 years in the role, former employee

Job Centre Australia is a great company to work for, i was treated equally and fairly throughout and was presented countless opportunities for career development. I thoroughly enjoyed working with such a diverse client base and all the staff not only in Brisbane but all over Australia were fantastic to work with.

Fellow staff and management were all so friendly and welcoming from day one. Interacting with a diverse range of clients and working closely with them. JCAL is a close knit team which is more like a family, everyone is always willing to help if needed and the staff truly do care about their clients.
Working in an admin assistant/client liaison role I was trained for versatility, and was stepping into various roles like assisting with marketing, working with clients and a PCD as wel as my normal admin work. Not a difficult challenge and actually quite enjoyed this.
Case Management Consultant
Mar 2020
Central Coast NSW, Australia

Peers were great. Promotion us who you know

I was employed. Peers were lovely to work with
Management always changing work procedures. Never felt good enough. Too many secrets.
Pathway Coach
Jan 2020
Central Coast NSW, Australia
3 to 4 years in the role

Nothing was ever good enough for the Management

The staff worked together well in teams. So many people tried so hard and worked so hard.
Unreachable KPI's. Staff being blamed for Managments stuff ups.
Jan 2020
Brisbane Queensland, Australia

I will always recomend Job Centre Australia to anyone as they in all are a great employer to work for.

Great Team, Great Enviroment, Ideas are taken on board, Cross communication accross ALL teams.
working with in contractual constraints that can impact on participants and positive outcomes
Administration Role
Nov 2019
Mount Gravatt QLD, Australia
1 to 2 years in the role, former employee

It was good when I first started but pretty horrible once I had been there a while

The customers and helping people
The management and their attitude
Pathway coach
Nov 2019
Newcastle NSW, Australia
Less than 1 year in the role, current employee

Positive, fun and challenging

Different challenges on a daily bases. Supportive staff and managment. Great office atmosphere
Learning computer systems but with supportive and understanding co workers and management its not a huge issue
Employment Solutions Consultant
Sep 2019
Gold Coast QLD, Australia
1 to 2 years in the role, current employee

You as an employee are valued and appreciated on a daily basis

I work at one of the Gold Coast Offices. We are a really close-knit team and I never feel unsupported. The role offers a lot of variety and no 2 days are ever the same. With the support of my team I feel I actually make a difference in people's lives on a daily basis. Management are always available at anytime of the day if required and you as an employee always gets appreciated and all roles get looked at being no higher than the other .
I am yet to come across one
1.0
Administration Role
Sep 2019
Brisbane QLD, Australia
former employee

No training or understanding of learning needs.

A good work-life balance, friendly co-workers/environment.
No training for the role, high turn over, lack of management understanding.
Business Manager
May 2019
Port Macquarie NSW, Australia
former employee

Enjoyed a great management team and championed ideas

Employees would share knowledge
Creating new business
Regional Facilitatior and Workshop Trainer
Feb 2019
Gold Coast QLD, Australia

Highly rewarding and enjoyable, its a company that i really look forward to going to work each day.

The company works hard to placing job seekers into employment with a very successful outcome. The team are very supportive and helpful and create a great work culture
Without challenges we do not grow professionally. Job seekers being resistant to development. Working to break down barriers by using different methods to help assist, seeing a very positive change and a difference in job seeker attitude from a not wanting to attend a workshop to enjoying and looking forward to the workshops that have been assigned.
Company Reviews published on our site are the views and opinions of their authors and do not represent the views and opinions of SEEK or its personnel. SEEK does not verify the truth or accuracy of any reviews and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted. SEEK posts reviews for what they are worth and for informational purposes only to assist candidates to find employment.