5 out of 55.03 months ago
Technical SEO Specialist'This is not just a job, it's a challenging & rewarding career.'Melbourne, Victoria, Australia1 to 2 years in the role, current employee

- We use brand new techniques and strategies for SEO implementation, everyday there is a new challenge to overcome, a new lesson to learn and a solid reason for high fives. - A supportive and informative team, we are constantly collaborating and sharing our skills. - A great company culture, Fun friendly people, friday drinks, the occasional game of ping pong and the odd company outing.

- You need to push yourself. This isn't a job for the feint of heart. We are constantly investigating and implementing new strategies and techniques for SEO.
Work life balance
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: High

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.