Pullman

3.2 total rating from 57 reviews

Working at Pullman

57 ratings in total

70%

Rate salary as high or average

51%

Employees recommend this employer to friends
Work/Life balance
2.9
2.7
3.1
3.4
Your trust is our main concern so these ratings for Pullman are shared as-is from employees in line with our community guidelines
Showing 57 reviews sorted by most recent
Sort by
most recent
Maintenance Role
Jul 2023
West Perth WA 6005
1 to 2 years in the role, current employee

Well clean without eny dought and demand

All saround and best of my strenght
Eny places eny persons
2.0
Maintenance Role
Mar 2023
Brisbane QLD 4000
Less than 1 year in the role

It will be good for your diet. It is good place to learn when you start your job

There are not many good things to work here. It is really multicultral working environments
It's really old and big hotel. I understand but You will get high pressure from other team staff and from guests
3 people found this helpful
Food and Beverage Staff All Levels
Dunsborough WA 6281
current employee

An overall great working environment with lots of opportunities to grow within the business

Brand new management with great ideas and caring about the staff. Everyone is super friendly and helpful, professional but at the same time relaxed working environment. A lot of perks from staff food, cooffee and staff discounts within Accor. The Bunker Bay Resort is beautiful and well maintained, with an exceptional view. The pay is the highest I have had since I moved to Australia.
I had no difficulties so far
2.0
Staff Member
Dunsborough WA 6281
3 to 4 years in the role

The Titanic of the Hotel Industry

Staff that are not in Upper Management
Upper management constantly ignore problems and bad reviews(by not replying to them), no future planning or thought, run like a little children's kindy, introducing new ideas to only benefit management, ZERO Communication and ultimately only care about NPS and RPS metrics instead of reality of market and guests.
2 people found this helpful
Guest Services Agent
All Adelaide SA

I was not expecting to enjoy this role as much as I do. I had prepared myself for the worst and was pleasantly surprised.

I absolutely love working with my team. Hospitality is one of those industries with high staff turn over, however, we have many long-standing members of staff who intended to only work here temporarily and have stayed for many years due to the friendly environment.
I went from a well paying job to do something fun while I study. Although, my pay is much less to what I was used to receiving, I was prepared for that as part of my commitment to study my dream career. I must give credit to my manager for making all of this possible for me. She plans my roster around my uni and life commitments.
F&B Supervisor
Oct 2022
Mascot NSW 2020
Less than 1 year in the role

Unforgettable to work there!

Very nice Managers and Good Management Team, lovely staffs and good enviroment
Very diverisities and very busy on the weekend
Food and Beverage department
Mar 2022
Less than 1 year in the role

A 5 star resort run like a 3 star but with the 5 star expectations from both management and guests.

The view. That is all.
Management doesn't care about the staff or their need of a good work/life balance. Understaffed. Always. Lacking management. Team is demotivated. It is not a positive environment to work in. Proof is the high turn over.
6 people found this helpful
Front of House Role
Sep 2021
Western Australia, Australia

The most disappointing and worst job I have had.

The setting is stunning.
Embarrassingly disorganized for a 5 star resort. Zero work life balance. Extremely high staff turn over. Staff not looked after. Culture impossible to break.
4 people found this helpful
Front Office
Jan 2021
5 to 6 years in the role

The worst Management I ever worked in my Hospitality Career.

The location and landscape.
Always under staff making it difficult to provide a 5 star Guest Services.
4 people found this helpful
Guest Services Attendant
Mar 2020
Adelaide SA, Australia

Don't waste your time working for this company.

It is not a coincidence that since the rebranding of this property most of the staff has quited (even without having a new job) and new staff don't last more than a couple of months (including managers).
No structure at all. Very bad management. Extremely disorganized.
3 people found this helpful
Company Reviews published on our site are the views and opinions of their authors and do not represent the views and opinions of SEEK or its personnel. SEEK does not verify the truth or accuracy of any reviews and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted. SEEK posts reviews for what they are worth and for informational purposes only to assist candidates to find employment.