Same Day Trades

4.9 total rating from 24 reviews

Working at Same Day Trades

24 ratings in total

100%

Rate salary as high or average

96%

Employees recommend this employer to friends
Work/Life balance
5.0
Your trust is our main concern so these ratings for Same Day Trades are shared as-is from employees in line with our community guidelines
Showing 24 reviews sorted by most recent
Sort by
most recent
Dec 2023
Adelaide SA 5000
1 to 2 years in the role, current employee

Massively valuable for my professional and social skills

Consistent rewarding work Amazing work family Inclusive work culture
High level of customer relations
2.0
Sales
Dec 2023
Adelaide SA 5000

Price gouging

A decent work life balance the people are great
Management pressure to increase sales, Knowing what items cost and what wages are vs what is being charged made it a UN enjoyable working environment, it honestly felt like we were preying on elderly and misinformed people, which is disappointing.
1 person found this helpful
Western Australia, Australia
current employee

Every day is fun and challenging

The work hours are perfect. Work mates are infact your mates
As a maintenance plumber, every day is a school day
3 to 4 years in the role, current employee

Good working environment built on mutual respect and trust.

I would say the best thing about Same Day Trades is the people. There is a lot of support from management who encourages new ideas and even asks for feedback on how well systems are working. A lot of time and energy has gone in to developing a really great culture and regular toolbox meetings and social events resolute in a real team spirit that make you want to get to work and do your part.
Dealing with customers can sometimes be challenging but I think that is universal.
current employee

the best decision i’ve ever made

same day trades is an awesome place to work. it has an amazing culture about it that you will find no where else. everyone loves to get around each other, catch up for drinks and work events every other month. the work is always above standard and u will become the best u can be without a doubt.
nothing at all. if you are unsure or struggling you will always have multiple tradies or office staff to guide you.

Same day tradie family!

Awesome work environment, with loads of support. You feel appreciated and your input is valued.
Can be a bit of driving but that's not too bad as the vehicles are all new.
3 to 4 years in the role, current employee

I feel appreciated and always motivated to do better.

The best work environment a tradie could ask for. Everyone is treated as equals regardless of how long you've worked here. All newbies are made to feel welcome from day one. We work hard and play hard! Honestly it's the best tradie family!
There are no challenges that we don't over. Any issues are resolved quickly without drama.
Customer Service Representative
Jul 2021
Less than 1 year in the role

The best of the best.

The entire team through from the office, to management, to the tradesmen are great to work with. It really is a wonderful, supportive environment of people who truly care. Working with Same Day Trades I was taught so much to increase my professional profile as well as personal growth. Always looking to improve whilst keeping it positive and getting it done together- regular performance reviews and easy to approach the office manager or big boss when issues arise. It's hard to come by a place that will support you as much as your coworkers do here.
Some customers can be challenging to deal with, but knowing you have your team to fall back on for solid support always helps.
Mar 2021

Good culture, Good team

There is a very good working culture here at Same Day Trades. It is a great group of people to work with and has good systems laid out to work within.
The normal daily challenges of Maintenance plumbing but having good team makes it a lot easier.
Maintenance Plumber
Mar 2021
current employee

Best workplace I’ve ever been in and don’t think there is a better one out there

All the boys are great
Dealing with particular customers
Company Reviews published on our site are the views and opinions of their authors and do not represent the views and opinions of SEEK or its personnel. SEEK does not verify the truth or accuracy of any reviews and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted. SEEK posts reviews for what they are worth and for informational purposes only to assist candidates to find employment.