4 out of 54.04 years ago
Operation ManagerGood place to work if you are willing to put in the hard workSilverwater, New South Wales, Australia3 to 4 years in the role, current employee

Toll is such a large company there is a lot of room to move up and progress or in your current role or even in a new department or location which is great. The staff are great to work with and the company is making a lot of good changes such as providing a lot of in house training in staff development, and upskilling our Supervisors and middle management to provide a better work environment. Safety is probably our biggest thing that we pride ourselves on.

With today's environment and the fact we are one of the 4 large transport companies there is a lot of cost cutting going on in order to match our competitors rates, but with the recent take over from Japan post it has pushed us to the front of the line in transport and made us the largest transport company in Asia. Now we need to focus on offering alternative solutions for our clients and provide them not only with services that not only create more work for us but also help there bottom line and give them value for there dollars.
3 out of 53.0
2 out of 52.0
5 out of 55.0
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: Average

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it’s like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.