Design Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven hours agoat Ardor Recruitment
Are you eager to boost your customer service skills and best use your personality to design the life you want to live?
- Endless travel opportunities available
- Healthy work/life balance
- Learn from the best in the industry
Listed four days agoat Da Orazio Pizza + Porchetta
Working and Maintaining a busy pizza section in a energetic restaurant with a wood fired oven. Helping to design and change menus. Room for promotion.
- Great Work / Lifestyle Balance
- Great Team to Work With
- Lots of Room for Promotion & Growth
Listed nine days agoat Wolf On Watton
An opportunity to join a brand new food and drink venue in the heart of Werribee! Help us design our menu where your creativity has no boundaries.
- Blank canvas for you to create our menu
- Attractive salary package
- Werribee's first on-site grazing room
Listed seven days agoat Travel Trade Recruitment ltd
Fantastic opportunity for a experienced travel consultant to Design tour itineraries and sell Australia's finest bespoke travel product.
- An imaginative approach to Travel
- Design luxury tour Itineraries
- Sell Australia's finest travel product
Listed twelve days agoat White Now ConsultingWant to break the shackles of conformity & have free range with menu design & choice while leading a small but efficient team? Check this out ! Listed six hours agoat in2thewild Tiny HolidaysSeeking an Operations Manager to help a market-leading, well-funded, fast-growing and profitable Australian based startup. Listed twelve days agoat QT SydneyGowings presents the style of a European brassiere, with edgy contemporary design. We are looking to engage experienced wait staff for our team. Listed seven hours agoat Old Faithful CafeAwesome opportunity for a creative Head Chef to make their mark in this well loved local daytime cafe Listed nine hours agoat QT PerthThe QT Perth is no ordinary Hotel! We are seeking all positions in our Front Office to get ready for 2019-Night Auditor, Porters, Guest Service Agents Listed nine hours agoat De Bortoli Wines Pty LimitedAn incredible opportunity exists for Chef De Partie in our busy Italian-style restaurant Locale, located in the picturesque Yarra Valley. Listed twelve hours agoat Private Advertiser
We are seeking a highly experienced, qualified chef manager to lead our team at our client's aged care facility in Erina, Central Coast.
- Join one of Australia's largest Hospitality Groups
- Part time position based in Erina, NSW
- Training and support will be provided
Listed twelve hours agoat O'Shea Royal Hotel
This is a exciting opportunity for somebody who is just finishing their apprenticeship or somebody who is a accomplished chef.
- Great company culture
- Family Business for over 45 years
- Friendly country town of Goondiwindi
Listed fourteen hours agoat GCPH Australia Pty LtdCalling all Night Owls. We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic person that fits the night shift and has a hospitality background. Min 3 shifts. Listed fourteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserWe are seeking a weekend chef to work in our client's aged care facility located in Campbell, ACT. Listed fifteen hours agoat Atura Adelaide AirportOur guests have almost landed and their airline meal will be a distant memory! Listed twelve days agoat C&M Travel Recruitment
Travel Sales Manager - selling school trips. Design travel itineraries, be the face to the schools and solution sell!
- Great opportunity to make this role your own
- Build your portfolio of schools to promote specialist group travel
- Specialist and unique travel product offering
Listed sixteen days agoat Travel Trade Recruitment ltd
You will have a passion for Music & The Arts so you can research, design, write and maintain our portfolio of my clients expert led cultural tours
- Rare Travel Product role Interviewing Now
- Do you have a love of the Arts, theatre, Opera, Ballet, Music?
- Travel role for those who love to create
Listed one day agoat Club BurleighClub Burleigh is a Community Club in Burleigh Heads currently looking for a qualified and experienced Casual Chef. Listed one day agoat The Talent Kitchen
Exciting opportunity for an individual to step up into a Junior Sous Chef role within one of the Wests best fine dining restaurants
- Fine Dining
- Dedicated and hard working kitchen team
- Accomplished hospitality mentors in the kitchen
Receive new jobs for this search by email