Disability support worker Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content SEEK works best in our Android app.0 out of 50 Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Adairs Enterprises
We are looking for drivers and carers for school runs on the Central Coast (Gosford/Woy Woy areas)This is a featured jobat Pinarc Disability Support
- Make a difference in the lives of children with special needs
- Develop a career as a professional driver
- Part time school term and casual positions available
Make a real difference to the lives of families and young children who have developmental concerns or disabilities.Listed two hours agoat Life Without BarriersInterested in a career as a Disability Support Worker? Come and see us at an information session.Listed two hours agoat Golden City Support ServicesExplore opportunities for a career as a Disability Support Worker with GCSS, a recognised leader in providing disability supports.Listed one hour agoat Drake International
- Support the inclusion and participation of children
- Make a positive difference
- Family friendly working environment
Drake Medox are seeking experienced support workers to fill shifts in the South Melbourne area.Listed four hours agoat Healthcare Australia Community Care
- Competitive pay rates
- Client specific training
- 24 hours consultant support
Various casual shifts on offer for experienced Disability & Mental Health Support Workers for group home settings in Wollongong.Listed ten minutes agoat Latrobe City CouncilAged & Disability Services Support Worker - Providing assistance in Home Care, Personal Care and Respite Care to target group in their own homes.Listed five minutes agoat Department of Family & Community ServicesDepartment of Family and Community Services Casework Support Worker Mudgee Ongoing Full-Time Exciting opportunity in Mudgee available...Listed five minutes agoat Department of Family & Community ServicesDepartment of Family and Community Services Casework Support Worker Mudgee Ongoing Full-Time Exciting opportunity in Mudgee available...Listed twenty seven minutes agoat Private Advertiser
- Highest agency pay rates! (Up to $35 p/hr)
- Work life balance with flexible shifts
- Ability to train and develop as you work
A young man (early 20's) with a busy lifestyle (likes walking, gym & cooking) seeks new worker. Family self managed, full training, days negotiable.Listed two hours agoat NorthcottWe are seeking passionate people to work in one of Australia's leading Disability service providers!Listed twenty hours agoat HenderCare
- 2 day shifts per week (14 hours per week)
- One to one in-home and community support
- Training provided
Seeking an experienced Disability Support Worker to work with a client in the Belmont area.Listed one day agoat Healthcare Australia Community Care
- competitive pay rates, paid weekly
- shifts based in Belmont and surrounding suburbs
- phone support 24/7
Healthcare Australia is looking for experienced Disability Support Workers who can work in the PENNANT HILLS AND HORNSBY areaListed sixteen hours agoat Inclusive Support ServiceWe are looking for experienced out-going and enthusiastic Disability Support Workers to provide services to our clients living in the Redcliffe area.Listed one day agoat scosa
- Flexibility to decide when and where you work
- Continued support throughout the recruitment process and thereafter
- Opportunities to transfer to another state or overseas
Great opportunity for qualified & experienced support workers, looking to establish or continue their career in the disability & community serviceListed two hours agoat We Care 4UCare Assistant/Domestic assistant - Community Care • Western Suburbs - Melbourne • Casual • Immediately start for right candidate • $28.55 includingListed twenty three hours agoat Life Without BarriersWe are looking for passionate individuals to provide quality direct support and make a difference. Apply today to join the team in Broken HillListed two hours agoat New HorizonsJoin a newly established team Provide support to people with mental and disability concerns in South East Sydney Monthly day off & Salary PackagingListed twenty one hours agoat Mars Recruitment
- Do you believe everyone deserves a fair go?
- Do you believe in social justice?
- Rewarding role with an organisation who aims to improve life outcomes of clients
Disability, Mental health and trauma informed support workers needed on full-time, part time and casual basis for residential setting OOHC work.Listed eleven hours agoat Green Leaf Care Plus Pty Ltd.
- Part-time hours opportunity - stable shifts
- Various residential locations, get work close to you!
- Many shift times available including days, nights and weekends.
Challenging and rewarding role for support workers with Disability/ Mental health qualification with minimum 12 months experience.Listed twenty two hours agoat MacKillop Family ServicesWork within our specialised home to support young adults with disabilities. Williamstown location.Listed eighteen hours agoat Community Connections Australia
- Best Salary in the industry
- Fast and sustainable growing NDIS/ Mental Health Service Provider in ACT
- Flexible and dedicated team work
Supporting people to reach their aspirations, contributions and needs in all aspects of their daily life.
- Challenging and rewarding career
- Paid travel time and kms
- Work/Life Balance
Receive new jobs for this search by email