Electrical technology Jobs in Canberra ACT 2600Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twelve days agoat Hays Facilities Management
A leader in fire safety, air conditioning solutions and electrical technology.
- Attractive remuneration
- Permanent Opportunities Available
- Call Nathan Malcolm on 0262305142
Listed fourteen days agoat Private Advertiser
Affinity Electrical Technologies and Arrow FM are seeking talented, motivated & intuitive individuals to join the AET Group as Electrical Apprentices.
- Strong Electrical businesses based in the ACT
- Excellent variety and experience
- High profile Electrical projects
Listed seven days agoat Building Careers AustraliaAre you a qualified electrical or mechanical engineer with hands-on tools experience in any sector, seeking an entry into BMS? Apply now! Listed thirteen days agoat Electrical Testing Services
Our Company is Seeking an experienced Electrician to join their expanding Company.
- Market Leader in Electrical Safety Services
- Full Time role
- Company Vehicle, mobile phone, uniform and above award wages
Listed six days agoat Harvey NormanAre you enthusiastic and a will to learn with a "can do" attitude?
Do you have a passion for providing exceptional customer service? Listed twenty days agoat Building Careers AustraliaAre you a qualified electrical or mechanical engineer with hands-on tools experience in any sector, seeking an entry into BMS? Apply now! Listed twenty six days agoat Logical Electrical SolutionsElectrical apprentices years 1 to 4 to join our growing electrical installation team. Listed five days agoat Automoto RecruitmentWORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY. Seeking an enthusiastic team member whom takes pride in their work. You will need to have automotive sales experience Listed ten days agoat Next Electrical Technologies
Electrician to join our dynamic team. To be involved in delivering high quality outcomes in construction through to maintenance.
- Great long term career opportunity
- Great conditions and a work vehicle
- Hourly rate plus super plus overtime!
Listed five days agoat Property Compliance Australia
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: CanberraCanberra$65K - $70K + Super + tools + uniforms + Work Carclassification: Trades & ServicesTrades & ServicessubClassification: ElectriciansElectricians
Electrician required to work unsupervised to complete safety compliance testing on smoke alarms and safety switches at residential rental properties.
- Join an innovative and progressive industry leading company
- Be part of a positive and supportive team with future opportunities
- Enjoy a clean working environment and meeting new people each and every day
Listed twenty four days agoat Interlogic Placements P/L
This is a Full Time joblocation: ACTACTBase + Vehicle + Overtimeclassification: Trades & ServicesTrades & ServicessubClassification: TechniciansTechnicians
Service a range of technologies used in health industry. A mix of electronics/electrical and IT. Product training provided. Fantastic career role!
- Installation, service and maintenance of communications equipment
- Experience in fault finding devices/networks/IT equipment at customer sites
- Travel by car to customer sites in and around Canberra and Southern NSW
Listed three hours agoat Evoenergy
We are looking for collaborative, proactive and energetic safety champions to join our team as Apprentice Electrical Fitters.
- Hoping to spark your lifelong career?
- Earn while you learn with our apprenticeship program
- Generous salary package and benefits
Listed seven days agoat Reece Australia Pty Ltd
Are you looking for a change in role and want to build a career with an employee who will invest in your future? Read on..
- MR and Forklift licence preferred but not essential
- Join a team of highly competent individuals and a passionate supportive manager!
- Enjoy a varied role delivering products & interacting with customers
Listed six days agoat M-Elec Pty LtdJoin a fast growing, innovative and exciting organisation in the electrical lighting industry Listed twenty one days agoat Requisite HR
Seeking a skilled and passionate Senior IT & AV Technician to join the market leader in the Australian technologies rental market.
- Opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technology
- Travel the country and assist with high volume, high profile events
- Join the "go to" company for technology solutions and services in Australia
Listed four hours agoat Schindler Lifts Australia
Seeking an experienced service technician to join our service team based in Canberra. Electrical license essential.
- Join a global leader in the Vertical Transportation Industry
- Great team environment, employer of choice winner 2017 & 2018
- Excellent opportunities to grow and develop your career
Listed three hours agoat Crown Equipment Pty Limited
Are you sick of the same thing every day? Why not try your luck as a Forklift Mechanic! Try something new every day and be rewarded for your effort.
- Comprehensive and hands-on tailored training program
- Work of a run sheet completing scheduled maintenance and breakdowns
- High potential OT earnings
Listed twenty one days agoat Living Recruitment
Seeking a trade qualified Service and Maintenance Heavy Diesel Motor Mechanic to join our clients leading Civil Construction Company
- Career opportunity to run the workshop of heavy machinery
- High Risk Forklift Licence desirable
- Full time position
Listed seventeen days agoat KBR - Kellogg Brown & Root Pty Ltd
This is a Full Time joblocation: ACTACTclassification: EngineeringEngineeringsubClassification: OtherOther
Looking for a role to demonstrate specific knowledge and experience in specialist Mechanical /Electrical Engineering Systems? This could be the one.
- Defence Environment
- Dynamic Team
- Join a cohort of committed technical specialists
Listed twenty one days agoat AD Recruitment
Bring your passion, technical ability and customer-focus to this market leading, Building Automation/Energy Management systems provider
- Drive your Career forward in BMS/Automation
- Challenging, and varied work within a friendly & collaborative team environment
- Learn, Develop and Thrive!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education