Electrical technology Jobs in Northern Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twelve days agoat AGA
AGA are seeking individuals to undertake an Automotive Electrician Apprenticeship to work with an organisation based in Campbellfield.
- Located in Campbellfield
- Earn and Learn
- Gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification
Listed two days agoat Harvey NormanPassionate about exceptional customer service?
Excited about selling?
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman and share our success Listed nine days agoat Harvey NormanAre you enthusiastic and a will to learn with a "can do" attitude?
Do you have a passion for providing exceptional customer service? Listed three days agoat Q A Electrical Pty LtdWe require experienced electrical techs to service key clients incl. government, health & retail sites for our Melbourne depot. Listed twenty days agoat Cummins Inc
An exciting opportunity for anyone with a desire to learn and train formally in Parts Supervisor, in our Campbellfield branch
- Work in a diverse role where you are set up for success
- Join a close knit team in Campbellfield with a wealth of knowledge
- Gain Cummins product skills you can use anywhere in the world
Listed eight days agoat BRE Services Co P/L
one day in four days out in the field, primary focus automation products and industry 4.0, secondary focus electrical services, trade back ground
- Dynamic ambitious team with an established customer base
- Huge potential, well established business
- Supported by a 15 man automation team
Listed twenty two days agoat Inject Pty Ltd
Sell premium machinery, spare parts and service to new and existing customers in the metal, fabrication and glass industries.
- Become the expert on cutting edge waterjet machinery!
- Get off the tools and into sales with training provided!
- Frequent interstate travel opportunities!
Listed nineteen days agoat CSR LimitedOutstanding opportunity to build your career with a leading Australian company Listed more than thirty days agoat LED Technologies
The successful candidate who joins our team will work along side the other friendly warehouse and office staff to assist dispatching customers goods.
- Clean, friendly working environment
- Permanent position to the right candidate
- Located in Bundoora
Listed more than thirty days agoat L+O TechnologiesJoin a rapidly growing, multi-award winning business! Positive and professional working environment Full time role with van, uniform above award wages Listed sixteen days agoat Envirogroup Aust. Pty LtdIf you are looking for a long-term position and have an interest in the future of renewable energy - this is the role for you! Listed eleven days agoat Veritas Recruitment
Well-established precision machinery company servicing a global market seek an experienced Electronics R&D Engineer
- Precision Machinery
- R&D and Development Focus
- Competitive Salary Package
Listed eighteen days agoat Inspection Systems Pty Ltd
Service Solutions | Manufacturing industry | Customer Service | Project Work | A-Grade Licence | Thomastown location | Mandarin speaking preferred
- Specialist support to food and pharmaceutical manufacturing industries
- Work with highly technical instruments and complex systems
- Training and support provided to learn products and services
Listed nineteen days agoat RecruitShopReputable & Established Family Owned Business | Growing Business | Overtime Opportunities | Quality Products & Latest Technology | Immediate Start Listed one day agoat Inject Pty Ltd
Sell premium machinery, spare parts and service to new and existing customers in the metal, fabrication, stone and glass industries.
- Promote cutting edge waterjet technology solutions
- Innovative industry leader and collaborative management
- Frequent interstate travel opportunities
Listed twenty days agoat Ignite
You will be supporting a highly automated distribution centre with cutting edge technology.
- Salary $95-100K dependent on experience
- Electrical and Mechanical trade certificates required
- Somerton location
Listed ten days agoat Private AdvertiserDo you enjoy repairs? Do you enjoy using a variety of skills to solve a problem? We have the roll for you in a great family team! Listed thirty days agoat RecruitShopReputable & Established Family Owned Business | Growing Business | Overtime Opportunities | Quality Products & Latest Technology | Immediate Start
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education