A clear and compelling job ad will help you attract the right people to the role. We’ve created a list of the best and most common job ads posted on SEEK, to help you write your own.
Remember to refer to SEEK’s Laws of Attraction tool to find out the factors that attract candidates to jobs in your industry. This will help you write a more compelling job ad.
Here’s an example of an Accountant job advertisement:
- Job title: Senior Accountant
- Company: Finda Finance
- Location: Edwardstown, Adelaide
- Salary: Up to $125,000 + carpark + phone + laptop
- Additional superannuation + KPI bonus incentives + subsided health insurance + EAP
- Flexibility to WFH + additional leave options including 5 days of wellbeing leave
- 1:1 mentoring by industry leaders + tailored development plan + sponsored study
- Summary: Build on your expertise in our supportive team of 10. Leverage your CA/CPA credentials to help our clients with their accounting/taxation needs.
About the role
Ready to work for a different kind of accountancy? Finda Finance is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team of 10 and contribute to the current rebranding of the firm. Reporting to Joel Barry, this full-time permanent role involves:
- Collaborate across a range of approx. 20 client structures including Partnerships, Trusts, Companies and SMSFs
- Prepare Financial Statements, Income Tax Returns and Activity Statements for a range of clients
- Spend time uncovering our clients' businesses – specifically their financial needs and goals
- Undertake tax planning exercises for clients
- Review the work of and mentoring Junior Accountants.
- Salary up to $125,000 (depending on your experience)
- Onsite carpark + phone + laptop
- Great flexibility to work at home or in the office
- Additional leave options are available, including 5 days of wellbeing leave
- Work from a newly refurbished office with stunning views of the CBD
- Casual, friendly and inclusive work environment and team culture (our top priority)
- 1:1 mentoring by industry leaders
- Tailored development plan which includes sponsored study by us
- Fast-tracked career progression in a future-focused advisory firm.
Experience and qualifications
- Proven working experience as a senior accountant/similar in a local public accounting practice, with sound accounting and taxation knowledge
- CPA/CA accredited (or working towards)
- Experience with more complex tax specialist areas such as Div7a and Capital Gains Tax
- Experience using MYOB, XERO and accounting software
- Proven experience helping clients at all levels in setting up how they can achieve their financial needs/goals.
About Finda Finance
We create transformative growth for our clients through increased clarity, ultimately empowering them to make the best decisions for their lives and businesses. We’re bold self-leaders and always keep our clients and each other’s best interests at heart. We can contribute real change and ideas because of our small, tight-knit and highly agile team where we always put our people first.
How to apply
If this role sounds like you, please click on the apply button and follow the prompts. We will get in touch if you are shortlisted for this opportunity. If you would like to learn more, please reach out to Joel Barry on +1234 5678 for a confidential chat!
Ready to get started? Click here to post your job ad.