Angela Anasis joined Randstad in 2006 and leads the Talent Solutions team responsible for strategic sales, solution design, client engagement and business development across Randstad’s key battlefields. With more than 15 years of experience in the recruitment industry, including extensive operational and sales leadership experience across numerous industry sectors.
Angela has delivered a range of innovative programs such as:
• The implementation of flexible workforce solutions, including a range of client engagement models such as RPO, MSP and hybrid models.
• Temporary workforce transitioning.
• Workforce analysis and benchmarking, including psychometric assessment.
• Volume recruitment projects.
• Outplacement and career transitioning programs.
• Training and performance management services across national and state accounts in the finance, banking, insurance, retail, FMCG and property sectors.
Angela has a Bachelor of Social Sciences with a double major in Industrial Relations and Strategic Human Resource Management from the University of New South Wales.
The gig economy and tips for managing gig workers
More people are opting to work on a contract or temporary basis and employers can make the most of it. Find out how.
Future of work
2 min read