- Job title: Agile Business Analyst
- Company: Allara
- Location: Cremorne, Melbourne
- Salary: Earn up to $90,000 + laptop + phone
- Additional superannuation + regular salary review period + KPI bonus incentives
- Flexible working hours + additional leave options/schemes + ability to WFH
- Promotional opportunities and external training funded to help you in your career pathway
- Summary: Collaborate within a team of 10 in the agile environment. Use your proven background in developing web-based applications based on our evolving requirements.
About the role
Allara is a development company for restaurant reservation software. Grow in our rapidly expanding company as we are looking out for an Agile Business Analyst to help us build our software based on the requirements and demands of the ever-evolving restaurant industry. Reporting to Brad Stanton, this full-time permanent role involves the ability to:
- Translate business level requirements into user stories and tasks for development teams
- Construct and set out detailed technical, functional and design specifications i.e., the ability to translate platform architecture back to product owners to manage scope expectations
- Work with product owners and stakeholders to identify, develop, document, validate and endorse requirements
- Produce clear and concise documentation and tickets, such as gathering business requirements for product features and other business initiatives
- Perform in-depth analysis, helping to define and validate requirements and carrying out process and experience mapping.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience working in an Agile framework in software development or web-based applications
- Working experience as a Business Analyst directly involved in requirements definition and functional design in an agile environment
- Knowledge of DB SQL, non SQL & API Integrations
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders of various levels, across all business functions with diverse opinions and objectives.
Benefits on offer
- Earn up to $90,000 based on experience + additional superannuation + KPI bonus incentives
- Regular salary review period
- Laptop, phone, headphones of your choice provided
- Flexible working conditions, including options to work from home/remotely
- A collaborative, inclusive and supportive work environment where we put our people first
- Promotional opportunities at a growing kiwi owned tech company
- We will fund your external training to help you in your career.
Allara is transforming the way people book restaurants. With some of Australia’s finest restaurants as our clients, we are fast becoming a dominating force in this industry. With growing demand in this sector, we are seeking extraordinary talent to join us on our adventure as we develop existing markets and expand into new regions around the world.
How to apply
If this role sounds like you, please click on the apply button and follow the prompts. We will get in touch if you are shortlisted for this opportunity. If you would like to learn more, please reach out to Brad Stanton on +1234 5678 for a confidential chat.