- Job title: Business Development Manager
- Company: Think Techno
- Location: Boronia, Melbourne
- Salary: Up to $100,000 base salary + commissions + laptop + phone
- Additional superannuation + company car & allowance + subsided health insurance
- Flexible start/finish hours + WFH twice a week + ability to purchase leave
- Full-time permanent role + promotional opportunities at a leading Australian IT company
- Summary: Grow in our supportive team of 10. Leverage your client-facing sales experience achieving targets to educate new clients on our suite of IT products!
About the role
Think Techno is looking to bring on an energetic, creative, driven and competitive Business Development Manager to join our growing team of 10 located in Boronia. Reporting to our Sales Regional Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities are:
- Grow revenue and achieve sales targets on a quarterly basis through the sale of Office Technology and associated Equipment, Software, Telecommunications including CCTV, Phone and Phone Systems, Nurse Call, etc.
- Create new business through cold calls, attending networking events, promotions to develop new ideas and opportunities
- Develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline, by prospecting potential new customers, working with active customers and new business wins
- Forecast sales targets, updating customer details and completing key reporting
- Plan approaches and pitches for new business through positive engagement with the broader Next Tech Group Teams; connecting and collaborating with experienced team members.
Benefits on offer
- Up to $100,000 base salary + uncapped commissions + additional superannuation
- Company car, car allowance, subsided health insurance, phone and laptop
- Flexible start/finish hours and work from home twice a week
- Opportunity to purchase leave
- Promotional opportunities at a growing Australian leading IT company
- Internal training programs to help you grow including tailored development plans
- Highly experienced supportive and inclusive team
- Quarterly team celebrations and awards to highlight achievements of the team.
Skills and experience
- Previous working experience in a Business Development Manager role achieving/exceeding sales targets
- Proven experience in client facing roles in Sales using PowerPoint to present to clients, showcasing your clear and your strong negotiation skills
- Ideally tertiary qualifications and/or certifications in IT or relevant qualifications/industry knowledge
- Current driver’s license for frequent travel.
About Think Techno
Technology is intrinsically linked with every aspect of business today, and it empowers us to reach new heights and communicate in new ways. Think Techno is a technology partner to Small and Medium Businesses, Defense, Education and Local Government. We serve as the one stop for any business leader to get answers, excellent service, and support for business technology with our amazing people at the heart of all we do!
How to apply
If this role sounds like you, please click on the apply button and follow the prompts. We will get in touch if you are shortlisted for this opportunity. If you would like to learn more, please reach out to Hayley Jackson on +1234 5678 for a confidential chat!