A clear and compelling job ad will help you attract the right people to the role. We’ve created a list of the best and most common job ads posted on SEEK, to help you write your own.
Remember to refer to SEEK’s Laws of Attraction tool to find out the factors that attract candidates to jobs in your industry. This will help you write a more compelling job ad.
Here’s an example of a Project Engineer job advertisement:
- Job title: Project Engineer - Civil
- Company: Ivory Tower Group
- Location: CBD, Melbourne
- Salary: Earning up to $120 000 + car + phone + laptop
- Time in lieu + flexible start/finish hours + additional leave options + EAP
- Additional superannuation + medical and life Insurance + car allowance + bonuses
- Promotional opportunities + on the job coaching by our supportive leaders.
- Summary: Drive the planning and delivery of our civil infrastructure projects in our collaborative team of 15. Use your proven experience on large-scale drainage projects.
About the role
Grow your career in our supportive team of 15 as Ivory Tower Group’s next civil engineer. Reporting to Elise Trennery, the responsibilities for this role include:
- Plan and deliver of our large-scale civil infrastructure projects valued at $30 million
- Ensure site personnel and sub-contractors are managed through excellent planning and effective communication
- Provide reporting and audits for site compliance with safety, environmental and quality management plans
- Identify health and safety risks associated with the project and take corrective measures – this includes reporting incidents.
Benefits on offer
- Earn up to $120 000 + additional superannuation + performance-based bonuses for highly motivated employees
- Medical and life insurance, company car, car allowance, phone and laptop
- Time in lieu and flexible start/finish hours
- Additional leave options after available including study leave, well-being leave, and offer EAP services
- Various promotional opportunities within our growing business
- Flexibility around both hours and location with WFH available and suitability for working parents
- Relevant training provided and encouraged, both professional and personal
- Phone and other tech provided
- Company vehicle included
- Gym membership
- Exposure to many aspects and roles of the business.
Skills and experience
- Proven working experience as a civil engineer in drainage/similar
- Experience coordinating a team of 10 managing a project size approx. $30 million
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Australian Working Rights – sponsorship available
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent.
About Ivory Tower Group
Ivory Tower Group is a rapidly growing multi-utility infrastructure civil engineering contractor based in CBD, Melbourne. We pride ourselves on delivering various projects including water recycling and drainage, sewerage projects, bulk earthworks, excavation, and much more. We are committed to investing in our people and cultivating an inclusive and transparent culture.
How to apply
If this role sounds like you, please click on the apply button and follow the prompts. We will get in touch if you are shortlisted for this opportunity. If you would like to learn more, please reach out to Elise Trennery on +1234 5678 for a confidential chat.
Ready to get started? Click here to post your job ad.