A clear and compelling job ad will help you attract the right people to the role. We’ve created a list of the best and most common job ads posted on SEEK, to help you write your own.
Remember to refer to SEEK’s Laws of Attraction tool to find out the factors that attract candidates to jobs in your industry. This will help you write a more compelling job ad.
Here’s an example of a Project Manager job advertisement:
- Job title: Project Manager
- Company: Krane
- Location: Parramatta, Sydney
- Salary: Earning up to $85,000 + car + phone + laptop
- Additional superannuation + regular salary review period + KPI bonus incentives
- Various additional leave options + flexible start/finish hours + WFH twice a week
- 1:1 mentoring, and we invest in external training programs tailored to you
- Summary: Collaborate in our creative team of 10 to build state of the art wineries. Use your extensive proven experience in project management and civil infrastructure.
About the role
Contribute your innovative ideas to our growing team of 10 to build state-of-the-art wineries. Reporting to Sandra Allegro, this permanent, full-time role’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead projects in all phases from design, procurement, to construction
- Manage assets and completions on time and remaining within project budgets
- Provide assistance in planning and executing the wider range of projects to support the business operations
- Manage work health and safety compliance on building sites
- Travel to the North Sydney and Northern Beaches
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualified in civil engineering/project management
- Proven working experience in Project Management for building civil infrastructure
- Proven ability to be strategic and translate how to plan and execute projects.
- Previous experience on cost estimating and managing budgets valued at $5 million
- Able to pass a police check.
Benefits on offer
- Earn up to $85,000 (based on experience) + additional superannuation + KPI bonuses incentives
- Regular salary review, company car, car allowance, phone, and laptop
- Various additional leave options
- Flexible start/finish hours and WFH twice a week
- 1:1 mentoring with industry leaders
- External training programs tailored to you
- Quarterly dinners with our inclusive and diverse team.
Krane is highly regarded as a global leader in designing state-of-the-art buildings. We have a small office in Paramatta, and our head office is about to open in Harris-Park, meaning that we have a lot of growth that we need to cater for in our nurturing people-focused environment.
How to apply
Are you a Project Manager who’s ready to get creative? If this role sounds like you, please click on the apply button and follow the prompts. We will get in touch if you are shortlisted for this opportunity. If you would like to learn more, please reach out to Sandra Allegro on +1234 5678 for a confidential chat.
Ready to get started? Click here to post your job ad.