A clear and compelling job ad will help you attract the right people to the role. We’ve created a list of the best and most common job ads posted on SEEK, to help you write your own.
Remember to refer to SEEK’s Laws of Attraction tool to find out the factors that attract candidates to jobs in your industry. This will help you write a more compelling job ad.
Here’s an example of a Store Manager job advertisement:
- Job title: Store Manager
- Company: Little Organics
- Location: Salisbury, Adelaide
- Salary: Earn up to $65,000 + onsite parking + additional superannuation
- KPI bonus incentives + paid overtime + generous store discounts + uniform
- Purchase or take unpaid leave + regular working hours (no weekends or nights)
- Permanent full-time + Internal training programs + promotional opportunities
- Summary: Lead a team of 5 at our store in Salisbury. Use your previous experience as a manager/2IC and your passion for organic Italian food products!
About Little Organics
Little Organics is an established, family-run artisan pasta company of 5 years. Our outlets in Adelaide sell exceptional handmade gnocchi, pasta, sauces and all things Italian, while our husband-and-wife team oversee all areas of the business. Many of our staff have been with us for years because of our commitment to looking after our team.
About the role
Develop our fun and friendly team of five and oversee the day-to-day operations of our Salisbury retail store! Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, the role responsibilities include:
- Provide high quality customer service and build strong customer relationships
- Pasta making (full training provided)
- Manage stock levels and rotation
- General store maintenance and ensure high standards of cleanliness
- Undertake closing procedures.
Benefits on offer
- Base salary up to $65,000 + additional superannuation + KPI bonus incentives
- Onsite parking, paid overtime, generous store discounts, and uniform
- Regular working hours – work Monday to Friday, with no nights or weekends
- Ability to purchase or take unpaid leave
- Full-time permanent role with potential for promotional opportunities in the future as the business expands
- Genuine family atmosphere and team culture – join a tight-knit, supportive, and fun team who love what they do
- Stability in a long-established business proud of their inclusive culture and working environment.
Skills and experience
Are you passionate about Italian food and organic products made with love? Great – because here’s what else we are looking in our next Store Manager:
- Previous experience as a 2IC or store manager in either the Retail or Hospitality industry
- Willingness to learn how to make pasta – we will provide full training
- Ability to learn new systems easily to process stock levels and requests
- Proven experience leading in a compassionate people-focused manner.
How to apply
If this role sounds like you, please click on the apply button and follow the prompts. We will get in touch if you are shortlisted for this opportunity. If you would like to learn more, please reach out to Jenny Smith on +1234 5678 for a confidential chat!
Ready to get started? Click here to post your job ad.