Event manager Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Childhood Cancer Association
An exciting opportunity for a creative Fundraising Manager to use your skills to develop and implement a range of fundraising initiatives
- Do you want a job you love?
- Be part of a small team that always has your back
- Motivate people to support kids with cancer and their families
This is a featured jobat Scene Change Brisbane
Here is your chance to come join a team of passionate AV professionals deliver a range of faultless live events right here in Brisbane
- Join an exciting National brand within a well established Venue
- Be part of an exciting and progressive work environment
- Design, manage and deliver a high quality AV solutions for a range of clients
Listed one day agoat Frogmore CreekAn exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced and driven Event Manager within Frogmore Creek. Listed one day agoat Bluefin Resources Pty LimitedDevelop and implement the events calendar, managing end-to-end planning, logistics and implementations of events Listed two days agoat National Wine CentreA rare opportunity is available to join the National Wine Centre of Australia. Listed seven days agoat Harcourts
Harcourts Australia seeks an Event Manager to play an integral role in achieving our vision: to deliver the finest experience in real estate.
- This is a role where the sky is the limit and your creative juices can flow
- Work on lots of different and new projects
- Be surrounded by experienced event experts that you can learn and develop with
Listed two hours agoat AnsvarThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic organisation that is passionate about being the first choice for our customers. Listed one day agoat Crowne Plaza Hunter ValleyAre you looking to join NSW largest regional, award winning conference & events centre where you will provided with a platform to develop your career? Listed nine days agoat AMP Services LimitedPlay a key role in the management, coordination and execution of events across the AMP’s financial advice network Listed seven days agoat Arc@UNSW LimitedThis is a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic venue environment and shape the future of one of Sydney’s iconic venues. Listed three days agoat International Convention Centre Sydney
We are looking for a Senior Event Manager yo play a vital role in the success of ICC Sydney's Event Planning Team.
- Work in one of the most exciting event venues in Sydney
- Showcase Sydney through its convention, exhibition and entertainment centre
- Must have a proven track record in delivering successful, first class events.
Listed one day agoat Amplify HR
Exciting opportunity to be part of the film & screen industry and manage key national events and conferences.
- Exceptional opportunity in film & screen industry
- Draw on your strong industry networks and curate national events
- Conveniently located in Surry Hills
Listed three days agoat The University of Adelaide
Deliver, promote and oversee international recruitment events such as, onshore and offshore events, international open days and campus tours.
- Support delivery of the international marketing plan in Marketing & Recruitment
- Effectively coordinate, run and review events
- Fixed term, full time position available immediately for 18 months
Listed two days agoat On Q Recruitment Pty LtdExciting role for an experienced Event Manager to join a small, friendly team involved in holding some of the largest medical events across Australia. Listed two days agoat gener8 eventsJoin our creative events team. Coordinate & deliver an exciting, diverse portfolio of conferences & events in a positive, flexible work environment. Listed one day agoat Sandhurst Club
An exciting opportunity for an Events professional to manage and execute a wide range of events in an enviable work environment.
- 9 month maternity leave placement
- Fun and supportive team environment
- Enjoy health club and golf benefits
Listed three days agoat Michael PageThe primary function of this temporary role is to provide support and planning for the Symposium which is held on the first week of June. Listed one hour agoat TasPorts
Seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic marketing and events professional to join our Corporate Affairs Team
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Launcestion or Hobart location
- Exciting opportunity to help grow our events and sponsorship programs
Listed one day agoat Beerwah HideawayTo inform and guide wedding clients through their wedding planning journey and help bring their dream wedding day vision to life at The Hideaway. Listed two days agoat St John Ambulance WA
We are looking for a friendly, well organised and passionate Events Coordinator to join our busy team here at St John WA!
- Permanent, Full-Time Opportunity
- Play your part in St John WA's internal and external events
- Join our challenging and supportive team
Listed seven days agoat Maitland City Council
Supporting creativity & cultural expression, thinking outside the box, project management and project delivery.
- Temporary full time opportunity - 35 hours per week
- $77,494 – $86,018 per year + super
- RDO every month
Listed three days agoat City of Prospect
An exciting opportunity for you to play an active role in delivering small and large scale events in a creative and innovative community
- Exciting opportunity
- Part-time position
- Location adjacent to CBD
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education