Events Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Prime Creative Media
Reporting directly to the General Manager of Events, this is a unique opportunity for a dynamic sales professional.
- Industry Leading Events, Expos and Awards
- Outstanding Growth Opportunities
- National and Multinational Client Base
This is a featured jobat Diversified Communications Australia Pty Ltd
A rare and exciting opportunity to join an award-winning exhibitions and events company in the people and culture team!
- Fantastic company with a great culture
- Take your HR career to the next level
- Work with an industry leader of exhibitions!
Listed seventeen hours agoat The Entertainment GroundsThe Events Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Operations Manager in all race day and non-race day hospitality functions and events. Listed thirteen hours agoat Hudson
We are seeking an experienced events administrator to assist with a variety of community events for a local town in Perth's northern suburbs
- Temporary contract for April - approx 6 weeks
- Rare opportunity for an experienced events administrator
- Exciting and varied role assisting with community events
Listed nineteen hours agoat Stedmans Hospitality Personnel and Training
Stedmans Hospitality is looking for an enthusiastic and adaptable team member for the position of Conference & Event Coordinator
- Events Coordinator
- CBD location
- Great team environment
Listed four days agoat Australian Style Institute
Be the first point of contact for anyone who connects with Australian Style Institute and be responsible for the day to day running of the business
- Work with Australia's leading Styling School
- Unique Admin and Events role
- Work in a fast paced environment
Listed three days agoat Frontline Hospitality Sydney
This Catering Group is well known for producing functions and events with a difference.
- Hands on operational role
- Manage Varied Events End To End
- Mostly Mon-Fri Events Role!!
Listed fifteen hours agoat Oxfam• Varied and hands-on events role • 10 week contract commencing end of April 2019, 35 hours per week • Brisbane based Listed six hours agoat Vue Group
Become part of Vue Events and take advantage of this rare opportunity to join one of Melbourne's iconic destinations & be part of magnificent events!
- Be part of a dedicated Events team as part of the iconic Vue Group
- Work with a passionate events team across a variety off onsite & offsite events
- Enjoy a variety of great company benefits
Listed four days agoat The Lancemore Group
Apply your killer admin/coord skill, together with your great personality and service ethos, to create the ultimate wedding day for our amazing couple
- Sell and coordinate the ultimate wedding day for our amazing couples
- Purpose built and stunningly refurbished function space
- Fun and passionate team
Listed seven hours agoat BCC Events ManagementAn exciting opportunity to play an integral role in the coordination of Conferences and Events in a proactive and supportive environment Listed four days agoat The Arc AgencyAre you a dynamic event professional with 1+ years of corporate event experience looking to manage and execute exciting ground breaking events? Listed sixteen hours agoat Culture Kings
Culture Kings is looking for a talented Brand Partnership & Events Coordinator for an immediate start.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- World class working environment & company culture
- Free parking & lunch (Youfoodz) supplied daily
Listed two days agoat EmployUse your Events experience to add value and help deliver fundraising initiatives through community engagement in events. Work for a great cause. Listed fifteen hours agoat SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
Event Coordinator is responsible for coordinating Opera House stakeholder events to cultivate and leverage the Opera House’s key relationships.
- Be a part of the strategic vision for the Opera House
- Develop important relationships across the Events Management Industry
- iconic Australian Institution
Listed three days agoat ActivateUTS
We are currently seeking an experienced Admin Coordinator who is familiar with functions & events and committed to customer service excellence.
- 6 month FT contract with the possibility of extension
- Functions & Events focus
- Ready for immediate start
Listed five days agoat Brighton Grammar School
Coordinate and support school activities and events. Pivotal role in the Operations team. Work with an inspiring and experienced manager.
- Full time, ongoing position
- Collaborative and friendly team
- Start ASAP!
Listed thirteen days agoat Surfing Queensland IncA unique opportunity is available for an Event Coordinator to join the Burleigh Heads based Surfing Queensland team. Listed eleven hours agoat Private AdvertiserBlue Star Catering Operations Manager Listed four days agoat Racing Queensland
Racing Queensland is looking for an outstanding Brand and Events Manager to deliver on its mission to be Queensland's favourite sport.
- Are you looking for your next exciting Career move?
- Join one of Australia's busiest racing operations
- 12-month fixed term role with opportunity to convert to permanent
Listed four days agoat City of FremantleThe City of Fremantle is seeking to appoint a self-motivated and highly organised individual to join its busy and eventful, Events Management Team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers