Exciting offer! Speech Pathologist Leader- Grade 2
Join the Clinical Leadership team at Talking Heads Speech Pathology!
FT Hours (PT negotiable)
Use your clinical knowledge and skills to take your career to the next level!
- Above award rates (attractive salary package)
- Opportunities to professionally develop leadership and management skills
- Ongoing professional development program to maximise clinical knowledge
- Full admin support and clinical coaching provided
- Enjoy a balance of clinical and non-clinical activities
- Be ready for a career pathway with ongoing opportunities
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for someone who is ready for career growth and a commitment to their own self- development both personally and professionally.
The role includes;
- Management of a mixed clinical caseload
- Supervision/ Mentoring of Speech Pathologists
- Contribution to workplace education and training
- Collaborative input on various company projects, operations and programs
- Quality assurance/ improvement activities and research
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of Company innovations
- Contributing your ideas and strengths base whilst building your leadership skills
- Working closely with the Practice Manager and Clinic Director
Talking Heads Speech Pathology is a well-established 13-year-old company with a super solid client and referral base. We are ready for our next phase of company innovation and growth and are looking for the right Speech Pathologist to join a newly formed Clinical Leadership Team within the company.
If you are ready to contribute your clinical skills and experiences in a new context; this is for you.
Check out our website: www.talkingheads.net.au
We are keen to maintain a team who are passionate about helping others; take pride in their work; and want to enjoy their workplace environment.
We believe in being innovative and progressive whilst adhering to the four core values of speech pathology, as outlined in the Code of Ethics (Speech Pathology Australia, 2010) These are:
- Respect and Care
- Quality Standards and Continuing Competence
- Minimum 3 years (FT equivalent) postgraduate experience
- Clinical experience with a mixed/ diverse paediatric caseload
- Ability to demonstrate that you are a proactive individual with a lifelong learning mindset
- Experience supervising/ mentoring Speech Pathologists
- Demonstrated ability to positively contribute to company culture
- A holistic approach to client care
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Advanced organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to successfully work independently and as an active team member
- Creative problem-solving skills
IT’S ALSO DESIRABLE IF YOU HAVE:
- Some clinical experience with adult clients/ caseload population
- Clinical experience with disabilities, and/or literacy difficulties
- Recognised degree or equivalent in Speech Pathology and eligible for Certified Practicing Membership with Speech Pathology Australia.
- Current Working with Children Check
- Police Record Check
- Full NSW Driver’s Licence
We are looking for someone ready to commit to themselves and the company;
12-month contract with ability and opportunity to extend!
This role will commence once we find the right fit!
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself