Join the Clinical team at Talking Heads Speech Pathology!
For Grade 1, and Grade 2 clinical roles:
FT Hours – 4 day working week equivalent
Use your clinical knowledge and skills to take your career to the next level.
- Above award rates (attractive salary package)
- Ongoing professional development program to maximise your clinical knowledge
- Full admin support and clinical coaching provided
- Attractive Personalised Incentive Program – to further add to your already rewarding role
- Newly developed career pathway opportunities – for all levels of clinical experience
ABOUT THE ROLES:
We are looking for Speech Pathologists who are ready for career growth and a commitment to their own self- development both personally and professionally.
The role includes;
- Management of a mixed clinical caseload (mostly paediatrics and adolescents; with adult clients also available if of clinical interest to you)
- Collaborative input on various company projects, operations and programs
- Quality assurance/ improvement activities and research
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of Company innovations
- Contributing your ideas and strengths base within creative projects
For experienced clinicians; looking to run their own SLP gig;
- Your expressions of interest are welcome.
Please include a covering letter stating your clinical interests and business aspirations, together with your CV.
Talking Heads Speech Pathology is a well-established 13-year-old company with a super solid client and referral base. We are ready for our next phase of company innovation and growth and are looking for the right Speech Pathologist to join our team.
Our Founding Director, Sonia Bestulic is a well-respected Senior Level Speech & Language Pathologist, an Award Nominated Children’s Author and Educational Podcaster of Chatabout Children with Sonia Bestulic. Her ongoing mission to make a positive difference in people’s lives, continues to shine a light through her various endeavours and passionate team at Talking Heads Speech Pathology.
If you are ready to contribute your clinical skills and experiences in a new context; this is for you.
Check out our website: www.talkingheads.net.au
We are keen to maintain a team who are committed to helping others; take pride in their work; and want to enjoy their workplace environment.
We believe in being innovative and progressive whilst adhering to the four core values of speech pathology, as outlined in the Code of Ethics (Speech Pathology Australia, 2010) These are:
- Respect and Care
- Quality Standards and Continuing Competence
- Minimum 1 year (FT equivalent) postgraduate experience. Strong candidates with less than a year’s experience will be considered for the Grade 1 role.
- Minimum 3 years (FT equivalent) postgraduate experience; for the Grade 2 role or for consideration into our newly established supported SLP business opportunity.
- Ability to demonstrate that you are a proactive individual with a lifelong learning mindset
- Demonstrated ability to positively contribute to company culture
- A holistic approach to client care
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Advanced organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to successfully work independently and as an active team member
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Clinical experience with a mixed/ diverse paediatric caseload
IT’S ALSO DESIRABLE IF YOU HAVE:
- Some clinical experience with adult clients/ caseload population
- Clinical experience with disabilities, and/or literacy difficulties
- Recognised degree or equivalent in Speech Pathology and eligible for Certified Practicing Membership with Speech Pathology Australia.
- Current Working with Children Check
- Police Record Check
- Full NSW Driver’s Licence
We are looking for someone ready to commit to themselves and the company.
This role will commence once we find the right fit!
If you’d like to further discuss this opportunity. You are welcome to call Sonia directly on 0422 716 117.
Email your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a speech pathologist?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Are you currently a member of Speech Pathology Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself