Human resources Legal Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Camp Australia
Are you looking to kick-start your HR career? A fantastic opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic & motivated HR Graduate or entry level individual
- Career Progression & Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Work alongside and be mentored by a high functioning Workplace Relations team
Listed three days agoat Momentis Group
Opportunity to build and employee relations function from the ground up as part of a new People and Culture team in a high growth aged care provider
- Great opportunity for a legally trained ER Specialist to make their mark
- Implement best practice in employment law compliance, policy and practice
- Full scope in house role for a 4,000 employee aged care provider
Listed twenty one days agoat Korn Ferry
Legally qualified workplace relations specialist with strong knowledge of contemporary HR / industrial relations practices.
- Provide strategic workplace relations advice and support to stakeholders.
- Join a leading Higher Education Institute.
- Full time, continuing position, Melbourne CBD location.
Listed six days agoat KBE Legal Hub
Challenging and dynamic in-house role | Ideal for employment/industrial relations lawyers looking to expand their management and advisory capability
- Fast paced and challenging role
- Drive organisational change
- Extensive stakeholder management
Listed seventeen days agoat Auto & General
True business partnership with the Director of People & Culture to ensure an efficient and responsive operating rhythm.
- Me leave and Volunteer Leave Days
- Room for personal growth and professional development
- Toowong - City fringe location | Free parking
Listed thirteen days agoat Ablethorpe RecruitmentProvide specialist advice and support on key enterprise workplace relations risks, issues and disputes. CBD location Listed twenty five days agoat Ablethorpe RecruitmentProvide specialist advice and support on key enterprise workplace relations risks, issues and disputes. CBD location Listed twenty eight days agoat DGP LegalLegal Recruitment Agency with a reputation like no other. All Consultants have worked within the Legal Sector and we love what we do! Listed twenty seven days agoat Meridian LawyersWe are seeking a Workplace Relations expert with a minimum of 4 years PQE or relevant experience, to work on interesting and diverse matters. Listed twenty five days agoat Hays Legal
If you have a legal background and strong IR/ER experience then apply now.
- Initial Contract Opportunity
- Outstanding Government Agency
- Autonomy Offered Within Collaborative Office
Listed nineteen days agoat Colin Biggers & Paisley
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Litigation Float Secretary who enjoys a role with variety to join our support group in our Sydney office.
- Work across our core practice groups
- Varied role to enhance skills and knowledge across different areas of law
- Be apart of our great culture
Listed four days agoat MBS
Looking for that next opportunity and want to take the next step??? MBS Recruitment specialise in legal secretarial roles and all support areas.
- Corporate and Professional Offices
- Temporary and Permanent Positions
- Mid/Top Tier and Boutique CBD firms
Listed five days agoat Piper AldermanWe are seeking an experienced insolvency or commercial litigation lawyer to join our insolvency and restructuring team in Sydney. Listed nineteen days agoat National Retail AssociationJoin one of Australia's leading industry associations, working with a close knit team of enthusiastic and engaged lawyers and paralegals. Listed ten days agoat Dwyer Durack
Fantastic opportunity for a talented junior lawyer to work on a diverse range of matters and grow as part of a busy team.
- Challenging and interesting workload
- Develop your technical skills and knowledge
- Great team environment and working conditions
Listed ten days agoat Kott GunningExciting time to join our team! This opportunity has arisen due to expansion. Supportive benefits including our own Paid Parental Leave Scheme. Listed four days agoat Legal People
Senior Leadership/In-House role *Iconic Service Provider * Melbourne Based *Drive National WR/IR Initiatives *Excellent Rem Pckg + Perks
- Dynamic, Growing National Iconic Service Provider!
- Reporting to the Group Workplace Relations Manager!
- National Role with Interstate and New Zealand Travel Required!
Listed four days agoat McInnes Wilson Lawyers Pty LtdWe have a wonderful opportunity for a Plaintiff Solicitor with 1-3 years post admission experience to join our Personal Injuries team. Listed six days agoat empire groupDo you thrive on sourcing high calibre talent for reputable, niche, national and international organisations? Listed five days agoat Housing Industry AssociationDo you enjoy the idea of becoming an expert across a range of legal areas? Exciting opportunity to work with a leading Association.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education