Information officer Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Willoughby City Council
Great opportunity to be part of the Information Resources team
- RDO every 3 weeks
- Located in Chatswood - close to transport and retail
This is a featured jobat Ambrose Treacy College
Work collaboratively with other members of the IT Department to ensure a high level of administrative support for the College community.
- Kick start your IT career in an innovative education setting
- Join an exceptional team environment with strong mentoring culture
- Contribute to supporting a diverse user base with a range of technologies
Listed seven days agoat Alcohol & Drug FoundationThe Information Officer supports the ADF and the broader community through the direct provision and creation of AOD information. Listed fourteen hours agoat CGC Recruitment
Looking for an experienced Information Officer to join our client, NSW State Government Agency, on a contractual basis based in Parramatta
- Work directly for the NSW State Government
- Full-Time Contractual Role for 2 months until April 2020
- Located in Parramatta CBD
Listed two days agoat Monash UniversityBe responsible for a range of services such as lending, information, readings and reserve, document delivery, lectures online and access to resources. Listed eight days agoat M&T Resources
We are looking for Records and Information Officer to manage documents and files. APPLY NOW
- Temporary Contract for 3 months
- Greensborough, VIC as work location
- Pay Rate - $30.15/hour
Listed two days agoat HealthscopeSupportive environment; Professional Development; Career progression opportunities Listed eight days agoat Barcoo Shire CouncilBarcoo Shire Council are currently seeking suitable applicants for the position of Community Information Officer in the township of Windorah. Listed seven days agoat IBACWe have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our Assessment & Review team as an Information Management Officer. Listed seven days agoat IBACWe have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our Assessment & Review team as an Information Management Officer. Listed eight days agoat Town of Victoria ParkThe Town has a dynamic future and we are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and experienced part-time Information and Parking Officer. Listed two days agoat Monash UniversityBe responsible for a range of services such as lending, information, readings and reserve, document delivery, lectures online and access to resources. Listed seven days agoat District Council of Coober PedyVisitor Information Officer at Coober Pedy's Visitor Information Centre assisting visitors to appreciate the unique qualities of Coober Pedy Listed fourteen days agoat The Australian National UniversityDo you have strong interpersonal and administration skills and experience within a fast-paced service environment? Listed eight days agoat Town of Victoria ParkThe Town has a dynamic future and we are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and experienced part-time Information and Parking Officer. Listed two days agoat ACHAPermanent Full Time position; Supportive Management; Previous Medical Records and leadership experience essential Listed nine days agoat YWCA Australia
YWCA Australia is currently seeking a passionate, values driven Housing Information & Referral Engagement Officer to join our team in Melbourne.
- Join a passionate and enthusiastic team.
- Make a significant difference to the community.
- Bring your feminist energy to work and make a difference.
Listed fourteen days agoat Queensland Corrective Services
QCS has embarked on a transformational journey to become a top-tier public safety agency and is seeking an Information Management Officer.
- Permanent Full Time
- High volume, busy role
- Future opportunities for development
Listed twenty days agoat JCU: James Cook University, Australia
A dual role that combines communication and information officer duties with first level systems support and administration tasks.
- Full time and fixed term to 31 December 2021
- Contribute to the growth of this vital area of our University
- Harness your ability to build and maintain positive client relationships
Listed seven days agoat IBC Recruitment
Our client is currently seeking the services of a CIO to join their busy and growing team!
- Work for a well regarded ASX listed organisation!
- Take responsibility for the entire Technology function!
- Grow the team, develop the strategy, drive the change!
Listed eight days agoat Department of Child Safety, Youth and WomenHigh level knowledge and skills in the application of SQL for performance reporting and application support will be required to succeed in this role.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education