Information technology Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ambrose Treacy College
Work collaboratively with other members of the IT Department to ensure a high level of administrative support for the College community.
- Kick start your IT career in an innovative education setting
- Join an exceptional team environment with strong mentoring culture
- Contribute to supporting a diverse user base with a range of technologies
This is a featured jobat Network Technologies Queensland Pty Ltd
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for a service desk technician to join our Service Desk team, providing 1st and 2nd level IT support
- Learn a wide range of skills and knowledge
- Huge opportunity for career development
- Suitable for an ambitious Service Desk professional
Listed eighteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserAre you looking to use your experience, qualifications and passion for IT in the workplace? Listed seventeen hours agoat TECH PRECISION PTY LTDRapidly growing Managed Service provider. Working from head office in Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne. A solid company with over 25 years’ experience in IT Listed four days agoat Bega Valley Shire CouncilYou will lead and manage Bega Valley Shire Council’s Information and Technology programs. Listed twenty one hours agoat SOS Technology Group
SOS Technology Group is currently seeking an IT support technician with the drive and determination to help us support our growing client base.
- Award winning IT company
- Opportunity for growth
- Great team culture
Listed four days agoat Hays Information Technology
12-month contract in Geelong for an IT Support Officer with a Federal Government organisation
- 12 month contract
- Federal Government organisation
- Geelong CBD | Work close to home
Listed two days agoat Premium IT
Are you a recent IT graduate looking for an opportunity to put what you have learnt into practice? If so, we have an outstanding opportunity for you.
- The primary focus of the role is to provide technical support to our clients
- This role will see you working for a well-established company based in Spearwood
- Learn valuable customer service skills and work in a supportive team environment
Listed five days agoat Localsearch
6 month fixed term contract with the potential to extend. Role is providing Level 1 technical support to end users. Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Located across from the Robina Town Centre with FREE Parking
- Working for a Google Premier badge business
- Be part of a team focused on innovation, automation & progressive technologies
Listed fourteen hours agoat City of MelvilleYou will provide effective, delivery and support of IT equipment and user enquiries to support the operational requirements of the City. Listed two days agoat Logan City CouncilWe’re a team of passionate individuals, dedicated to providing our clients with solutions and options for the ICT challenges they are faced with. Listed sixteen hours agoat Oakhill College
Provide frontline, efficient ICT support to the Oakhill College community.
- Diverse role
- Supportive and collegial team
- Onsite parking
Listed four days agoat Bega Valley Shire CouncilYou will lead and manage Bega Valley Shire Council’s Information and Technology programs. Listed two days agoat Clarence Valley Council
Perform complex system administration functions including upgrades, performance tuning, application of security policy, and service monitoring
- Permanent full time - 70 hours per fortnight
- $71,671 - $85,469 per annum, plus superannuation
- Clarence Valley location
Listed twenty hours agoat United Workers UnionThe successful candidate will join a busy IT Team who require a team member to cover helpdesk support both locally and remotely. Listed ten days agoat Wagga Wagga City Council
Wagga Wagga City Council is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced individual for the position of Information Technology Coordinator.
- Access to Council's Flexible Working Hours Agreement
- Generous leave entitlements
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Listed five days agoat Modis
Looking for IT Support professionals have strong IT/Desktop support experience in BAU and Project environment.
- Experience with ICTSM tools, creating, editing and maintaining tickets
- 12 Months initial contract with possibility of 12 months extension
- Work Location: Geelong
Listed four days agoat Balance RecruitmentGreat opportunity to demonstrate your skills in desktop and phone support while building strong relationships with users. Listed three days agoat Kresta Holdings LtdWe currently have full-time opportunity to join our team as IT Officer, based in our Brisbane Office. Listed two days agoat Central Security Distribution
Looking for a junior with IT knowledge, whom we can train and help begin a career in our technical support team.
- Dudley Park Location
- Full-time, permanent position
- Largest security equipment distributor in Australia
Listed seventeen hours agoat University of South Australia
Opportunities within the Student Lifecycle, Learning & Teaching & Corporate Information systems teams.
- Based in Information Strategy & Technology Services at Mawson Lakes campus
- Three (3) full-time, two (2) year fixed term contract - start July 2020
- Open to UniSA IT grads – kick start your career!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education