- Job Listing Date
- 1 Mar 2018
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Civil Foreman - Subdivisions
Bitu-mill is a major player in Civil Construction Industry that prides itself on delivering excellence in the field.
Building on years of success and strong client relationships, our family orientated business continues its expansion in the subdivision and land development market.
We are currently seeking experienced civil foremen to join in the growth of this exciting team.
Successful candidates will join a diverse, highly capable and well-respected organisation that is committed to being the leader in the industry.
At Bitu-mill, we focus on:
- Superior results every time,
- Win-win outcomes,
- Attracting and retaining the best people in the industry
- Our core values are - Sustainability, Integrity, Transparency, Performance and Respect.
Responsibilities & Duties within your role
Successful foreman will demonstrate capability to:
- Ensure work sites are operated safely in accordance with project SWMS and Bitu-mill's HSE&Q systems and Integrated Management System;
- Manage and supervise site staff and subcontractors;
- Ensure works comply with client specifications and Bitu-mill procedures;
- Manage onsite documentation efficiently;
- Recording daily activities and cost tracking;
- Assist with the programming of and procurement for the project;
- Deliver works with your project team to forecast budget and delivery dates;
- Lead ongoing cost improvements
- Maintain and develop customer relationships with key stakeholders;
- Promote and develop a strong safety culture;
- Continually improve the skill level of our site workforce;
- Have an excellent attention to detail;
- Deliver high quality work, while adhering to timelines
Skills, Qualifications & Requirements of Candidates
- High quality work, while following and adhering to timelines
- Strong work ethic
- Able to pass a full pre-employment medical
- Flexible with duties
This is a rare and rewarding opportunity to work with an industry leading organisation that is well-established and strongly values the wellbeing of their workers and the community. You will be offered great working conditions and for the right candidates, a great remuneration package.
Please register your interest and apply online today, or via email to email@example.com