- Job Listing Date
- 27 Feb 2018
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work
This is an opportunity to engage with, motivate, and work intensively with families, delivering a program for families with children and young people aged 0-17 at risk of being placed in out of home care. We are looking for qualified practitioners to work as part of a team delivering the Functional Family Therapy – Child Welfare model to keep families together. You will be fully trained and supported, both by NCNS and the program developers, and NCNS offers generous salary packaging, flexibility, and the opportunity for continuous professional development.
This is a great opportunity to be the first in NSW to be trained in this exciting evidence-based program.
You'll be working in a centrally located, modern office environment; and will join a supportive, friendly and dynamic team.
To be considered for the role, you will:
- Have a tertiary qualification in psychology, social work, counselling, psychotherapy or related field;
- Be willing to attend families' homes to deliver the program
- Be able to work flexible hours to accommodate families' requirements
- Have your Drivers licence and a car for work purposes
To apply for this role please download the Job pack on our website:
Email completed job pack, including addressing each selection criteria to: email@example.com