Orthodontic Dental Assistant
Advertiser: Collins Street OrthodonticsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
Smile Solutions, "Melbourne's Home of Dentistry"™, is located in the magnificent Manchester Unity Building in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. We occupy four entire levels, plus the tower, all of which are of great significance within the art deco movement and Australia's national architectural heritage.
We are a multidisciplinary practice, home to over 60 practitioners, 14 of which are board registered specialists in the fields of oral surgery, endodontics, orthodontics, periodontics and prosthodontics. Our nursing department is made up of experienced and junior dental nurses who are all committed to the day to day running of our practice.
An exciting opportunity is available to join our successful dental practice, Smile Solutions, as a senior orthodontic dental assistant on a full time basis at our beautiful practice located in the tower of the beautiful Manchester Unity Building. This position will take a leadership role in supporting 6 full time orthodontists.
What you need for this role:
- A thorough knowledge of dental assisting
- Specific work experience in orthodontics
- Good infection control
- Knowledge of D4W and/or Orthotrac preferred but not essential
- A high level of initiative and motivation
- A drive to learn and flourish
- The ability to integrate into a large practice and work with multiple practitioners
Prior orthodontic experience is essential. Remuneration is negotiable and is based on experience within the industry. This position holds the opportunity for future growth and professional development.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and cover letter outlining for us your experience and motivation to work in our team. Please note, we reserve the right to commence shortlisting immediately, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have prior experience as a dental nurse or assistant?