- Job Listing Date
- 16 Apr 2018
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
C.R. Kennedy is the National distributor for Leica Geosystems Machine Control and Paving systems.
Due to strong growth within the Machine Control Division we are taking applications from trade qualified Auto Electricians and/or Fitters with an enthusiasm to apply their experience to modern technologies in the evolving Machine Control and Construction Survey market.
Based in our Sydney Office. You will be given a NSW territory to suit your geographic location.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an above market salary. Fantastic base + Bonuses + Company Maintained Vehicle + phone + laptop.
C.R. Kennedy is Australia’s leading supplier of positioning products, with nearly 300 staff and 7 locations Australia wide. Offering a vast array of GPS, Construction, Machine Control and Survey products.
THE ROLE –
As a Machine Control Technician, you will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Installation of Machine control products on excavators, dozers and graders, on site in civil construction and mining sector
- Pre-sales testing of systems
- Service and support of Machine control products
- Training of clients
- Accurate Record keeping
To be successful in this role you will ideally have;
- Trade Qualified with a Fitter/Mechanical or Auto Electrical background
- The drive and willingness to succeed
- Excited learn new technology and skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Be able to work autonomously and be willing to travel regularly within NSW.
- Technically minded with the ability to solve problems and think laterally
- Current drivers licence.
Trade applicants with knowledge and experience in the Earthmoving industry would be ideally matched to the role and suitably rewarded.
Full training on our systems and products will be provided.
Your employment with CRK is subject to the completion and disclosing the results of a National Police Record check.
Unsolicited approaches from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.
If this sounds like your next role, APPLY NOW to –
NSW Survey manager
C.R. KENNEDY & COMPANY PTY LTD
Email : email@example.com