Bar & Bistro Duty Manager
Advertiser: Endeavour TavernMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jun 2018
- Northam & Wheatbelt
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
The Endeavour Tavern in Lancelin, is an iconic beachfront bar & bistro with sublime un-obstructed views of Lancelin Bay and Island.
The Venue consists of TAB, Bar, Pool & Games area, Bistro dining, beachfront beergarden, kids area and also caters to weddings and special events.
We are currently seeking a new member to join our management team for a 6 month contract. Looking for someone with ideally 2+yrs experience in a supervisor/duty manager role.
As duty manager you will be a critical part of the venue team and be responsible for the following -
* Successfully work at the bar in a hands on role
* Oversee all bar and restaurant service on shift
* Shift operations from set-up, running and pack down/close up of the venue at night
* Day and Shift Reporting
* Cash handling / Till reconciliation
* Assist in creating and implementing procedures within the venue
* Staff management
To be successful in this position you will need;
* Plenty of hands on bar experience and be passionate about working in the hospitality and service industry.
*Ideally have 2 years in a supervisory role - ideally in the hospitality industry.
*Must be a self starter able to lead by example as well as being customer service orientated
*Must be willing to work weekends, and late closures. You will work 5 days including weekends, with 2 set days off each week. approx 45hrs. flexibility is desired.
*Have a prior knowledge of pub procedures
*Demonstrate strong communication skills with other staff and customers
*Hold a WA RSA and have an unrestricted Approved Managers Card and have or be willing to complete the TAB Compliance Course.
Good Salary package, plus pro-rata holiday and sick pay
Accommodation option available depending on circumstances.
If you would like to apply for this position or to find out more please send an email / covering letter and Current Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org