- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jun 2018
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Architects
API Microservices Architect
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 8.7 billion in annual revenues and 187,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Short Description: Work on a variety of critical client engagements with some of Australia's largest and most successful clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Understand the requirements and prepare solution architecture using Microservices Architecture pattern
• Review and obtain sign-off on the solution architecture with the customer architecture team on aspects of security, scalability and the solution aspects
• Participate in workshops to define and refind solution architecture
• Work with interfacing team to develop good integration patterns between systems
• Work with the project manager on the estimation, presentation of the solution to the stakeholders
• Participate in RFI, RFP
• Coach and Mentor development team members particularly designers
Skill / Experience Requirements:
• API Design experience
• Microservice Development using Spring boot and Nodejs.
• Knowledge in Java, Spring framework
• Knowledge on the deployments into AWS Cloud platforms.
• Experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Delivery using tools like GITHUB, SVN, Bamboo, Stash, Junit, Test Automation, Docker, code review tools, etc.
• Understanding of platform architecture and technology
• Great debugging skills for both client and server side components.
• Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
• Application Development principles and Patterns/models.
• Team organization and management.
• Demonstrated experience in Agile Methodology and usage of Kanban, Sprint boards, Agile ceremonies, etc.
• Working knowledge in DevOps model.
• Knowledge on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
• Knowledge on Test Driven Development (TDD) and Business Driven (BDD) approaches.
• Usage of Test Automation technologies like Junit, Bamboo, Mockito, Webdriver, Selenium, Mocha, Cucumber, etc.
• Scrum master skills
• Excellent customer interfacing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin