- Job Listing Date
- 27 Jun 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Housekeeping
- Are you an experienced housekeeping or cleaning professional looking for a part time permanent role in a 4 or 5 star hotel?
If Yes then this is your opportunity to join the growing AHS Hospitality team. We are seeking professional, experienced and reliable housekeeping Room Attendants / Houseperson to join 4 and 5 star hotels located in Brisbane CBD.
Successful candidates will have:
• Previous housekeeping experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel.
• Extremely high standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent Time Management and Organisation Skills
• Knowledge of safe and efficient housekeeping procedures
• Flexibility to work on weekdays/weekends and holidays.
• Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
• Unrestricted rights to work in Australia
In reward we offer:
- Busy and physically active work
- Regular Part Time Hours (average of 20 hours per week) weekday and weekend morning availability essential
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
and ability to complete Certificate III in Hospitality for Free for eligible employees!
- Long term Housekeeping Career Opportunities
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Hit Apply Now below to submit your application or email your resume to email@example.com
About AHS Hospitality
AHS Hospitality is the largest outsourcing hospitality solutions specialist in Australia managing in excess of 11,000,000 accommodation rooms each year with over 6,000 employees.