Advertiser: WP van der Linden Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Jun 2018
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $50,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
About the business
We are Australia's leading men's recreational venue which has been operating since 2001. We pride ourselves in our level of cleanliness and attention to detail.
About the role
As Venue Manager, you are expected to fulfill the following:
- manage, lead, develop and roster a team of up to 30
- oversee day to day operations, including opening and closing of the venue
- implement a strong customer focus and high expectations
- ensure targets are met through effective up-selling
- oversee the cafe, bar, kitchen and functions
- undertake regular stock control and management
- understand Victorian Liquor Laws and other venue compliance obligations
Skills and experience
A sound knowledge of the Victorian Liquor Licensing regulations is required along with knowledge of venue compliance regulations.
Experience in leading and the management of a team of up to 30 with a demonstrated history of bar operations including RSA and barista knowledge.
Concrete understanding of pool and spa operations including the ability to test and treat water quality.