Print Assistant /Offsider
Advertiser: Opus GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Jun 2018
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Printing & Publishing Services
We currently have an opportunity for a Print Assistant/Offsider to join our Sydney (Riverwood) team for shift work.
The successful candidates will have print industry experience, and knowledge of book printing will be an advantage.
As a minimum the successful person will be a multi-skilled person, be accurate, reliable and be able to work well under pressure.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist Print machine Operator.
- Ability to read and understand work tickets.
- Identify, locate and load jobs
- Carry out end of shift duties.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
In this role you must have a positive attitude and the ability to be able to follow instruction as well as being a team player.
If you believe you are the right person for this job, please apply.