Accounts and Office Administration
Advertiser: SimplerecruitMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jun 2018
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
This established business specialises in the manufacture and installation of custom steel, wrought iron, aluminium products for home owners, architects and the building industry. Due to continued growth month on month they now seek an Accounts/Office Administrator to work closely with the business owner and take ownership of this position.
This position is a sole role working closely with the business owner, you will be required to prioritise your responsibilities to ensure that the work schedule meets the business needs and delivers and exceeds its customers’ expectations.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable into MYOB
- Putting together quotations in MYOB and following up
- Invoicing customers
- Answering the phone
- Customer enquiries via the phone and via email correspondence
- Running the business owner’s diary and coordinating appointments
- Prioritising tasks for the business owner
- Creating job folders and monitoring jobs from an administrative perspective
- Ordering of steel and general manufacturing products and general administrative duties such as filing, maintaining a tidy office environment etc.
- Any ad-hoc duties as they arise, i.e. booking flights etc
Reporting and working closely with the business owner, this position ideally seeks a candidate that is seeking approx. 16 hours a week. Days, start and finish times are very flexible. However, the preference is to have a spread of 3-4 days for coverage across the business. Hours also likely to increase with time.
The successful candidate will be committed to providing the highest level of customer service and have previous experience in a similar administrative role with previous exposure to MYOB is ESSENTIAL. You will have strong time management skills, organisation skills and an ability to prioritise and work under pressure. You will have excellent communication, listening and computer skills and the ability to pick up new tasks quickly.
What’s on offer?
The ability to work with an established business that has innovative solutions and provides flexibility to suit your lifestyle. Does this sound like you?
Interested applicants are asked to apply via the LINK.