Trainer and Assessor
Advertiser: ERGT AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jun 2018
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Workplace Training & Assessment
ERGT Australia is an RTO accredited by ASQA, AMSA and OPITO, delivering safety, emergency response and incident management training from our centres around Australia.
ERGT Australia offers training courses in five major disciplines: Core Safety, Applied Safety, Incident Response, Incident Management and Safety Leadership.
Our Perth-based team is looking to grow and that’s where you come in.
Our passionate and professional Training team are expanding and we is wanting full time Trainer & Assessor with the skills and subject knowledge in one or more of the five training disciplines and with the below attributes.
- are highly motivated and want to make training delivery your career
- have a passion to make a difference to High Risk Industries safety and emergency response outcomes
- are a team player, have the drive for continuous improvement, have a fantastic work ethic
- feel that you could add value to an already highly charged training team of over 50 full-time, part-time and casual employees
- want to work for a family friendly, progressive and stable company
ERGT Australia can provide you the opportunity to expand your horizons and help develop a pathway to achieve your career goals.
Please address the following criteria in no more than 2 pages, along with a cover letter and resume.
- The knowledge and skills you have for the disciplines you wish to deliver training
- Passion and motivated to deliver high quality training and assessment programs
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, work autonomously and follow procedures
- Motivated towards development of self
- Demonstrated ability to apply safety work practices
- Certificate IV TAE 40110 / 40116
- Apply first Aid
- Industry experience - Oil & Gas / Marine / Processing / Mining / Industrial
- Medic Experience
- Defence Background
- Offshore maritime qualifications
- Emergency response qualifications
- Open water SCUBA Diving Ticket (Offshore Survival/HUET training requirement)
This position is based out of Jandakot. Working 9 day rotation fortnight 7.30am - 5pm
Successful candidates will be provided an opportunity to build a career with a progressive company.
Please upload your cover letter along with your selection criteria and tell us what drives you and why you would be a good fit with to our ERGT Team.
Can you provide our trainees and employees with an engaging and relevant training experience where they really learn? We have an amazing facility, the programs and the support; we just need your skills, experience and energy to make it happen.
If this is for you, APPLY NOW!