Diabetes Customer Service Specialist
Advertiser: Australasian Medical & Scientific LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2018
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $50,000 - $54,999 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
AMSL is a rapidly growing family-owned company in the health care sector. We provide our customers with an innovative range of products, and are recognised in our industry for delivering exceptional customer service and support. A positive friendly team environment exists, with opportunities for career progression.
We are seeking 2 enthusiastic team members in the Diabetes division for new roles within our customer care team due to some exciting new products we will be introducing to the market this year. In these full-time roles, you will be providing technical support for customers using our products, liaising with health care professionals, assisting with customer enquiries via phone and email, processing customer orders, supporting the sales team and providing general administrative support. You will be an invaluable member of the team by building solid relationships with our customers.
To be successful for the role, you must be able to demonstrate your skills and experience in the following areas:
- You are warm, welcoming and love talking to people.
- Have a great phone manner.
- Genuine passion for helping people and improving the lives of others.
- Ability to communicate technical information to both consumers and healthcare professionals.
- Intermediate computing/technical skills. Able to quickly learn new programs and provide App support for major phone models.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and workload.
- Love working in a busy team environment.
- An interest in diabetes and/or related medical devices will be looked upon favourably.
If you believe that you have these skills, please apply now with a cover letter highlighting why you are the perfect fit for this role.
To find out more information about AMSL Diabetes visit www.amsldiabetes.com.au