Early Childhood Teacher
Advertiser: Leura Child Care CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Jul 2018
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Early Childhood
Early Childhood Teacher (or working towards)
Full-time (8.30am- 4.30pm) - To work in our 0-2s room with our passionate and supportive team. Great working conditions and flexible time off. Support for healthy work/life balance and professional development provided.
We are a 44 place centre located in the heart of Leura in a beautiful, natural and homely setting (local family owned and run). We have wonderful families and a real sense of community in our centre.
Looking for an educator who,
- Has a warm disposition and heart for working with and supporting today's busy, working families
- Has the ability to form and maintain supportive, warm and professional relationships with families, children and other educators
- A passion for working with communities
- A passion for providing and maintaining a quality early childhood curriculum and strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Is enthusiastic, organised, motivated, professional, flexible, and reliable
- Knowledge and relevant skills in documenting children's learning
- New Graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.