Software Sales in the Education (K-12) Sector
Advertiser: SEQTA SoftwareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Jul 2018
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Reporting to the Regional Solutions Manager (ANZ) the objective of this role is to;
- Identify business opportunities and manage and develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company.
- Nurture leads and sell the SEQTA Suite and myEdOnline to schools.
- Track, nurture and manage a pipeline of opportunities to ensure successful closure, and hand-off to Implementation and ongoing Account Management as required.
In order to achieve this objective, you will:
- Have a comprehensive working knowledge of current/future products and the solutions they provide, and be an evangelist for the brand into the marketplace;
- identify the best strategic new and current market opportunities, and formulate and implement a plan to generate new business in these markets;
- work closely with Marketing to develop appropriate strategies, materials, and collateral to support identified market opportunities;
- prospect for potential new clients and maintain a strong pipeline that supports continual growth of the company;
- provide oversight, mentoring, and training to other staff as required;
- participate in setting the price of the products and negotiate pricing in closing deals;
- build relationships with new clients and peak organisations;
- be fully conversant in the major trends in the education sector and understand how the SEQTA Suite, SchoolPRO and myEdOnline provide a solution to meet new needs based on these trends.
The specific activities you will undertake include;
- Working with the Sales Team to create a sales plan to support the strategy set by Business Development and Marketing to maintain a strong sales pipeline within the region;
- Present and demonstrate the product to potential clients;
- Use established systems to document school contacts, visit, and demonstrations, and maintains, categorisation of potentials in the pipeline;
- Direct the selling activities within the region inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions, prioritising these effectively and in accordance with company objectives;
- Maintain responsibility for forecasting and sales tracking within the region; and
- Identify trends and specific product needs of the region.
To apply please send an updated CV and cover letter via SEEK.