Real Estate Photographer/Floorplanner/Videographer - Full Time
Advertiser: CampaigntrackMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jul 2018
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Photography
About the role
We are looking for an experienced real estate photographer/floorplanner/videographer to join the team at campaigntrack, on a full time basis servicing our Melbourne real estate customers.
What you would be doing?
You will be visiting a number of property appointments per day where you will provide/carry out the following services:
- Day and twilight photography shoots
- Agent portraits/headshots
- Floorplan measuring and hand sketching
- Property video shoots
Who we’re looking for?
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate and present professionally
- Able to work autonomously and manage own time, even under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
The successful applicant will have proven experience within the real estate industry to ensure industry standards are met and property services are of exceptional quality to meet client expectations.
You will have an eye for detail, innovative talent, superb communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to represent our clients at the highest level.
What you will need for this role
- Your own reliable car
- Smart Phone
- Current driver's license
If you are enthusiastic about joining a fast growing team to work in a FULL TIME role and you have previous experience within the real estate industry, please email through the following:
• A covering letter with your CV and examples of your real estate work.
• Your salary expectation (including super)
NOTE: Applications without these will not be considered
We would like to know why you would be the best person suited for this exciting opportunity and why you have the right character for the job.
*please note that only successful applicants will receive a response