Events Manager Bilingual French / English
Advertiser: French Australian Chamber of Commerce and IndustriesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jul 2018
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Event Management
About the business
The French-Australian Chamber is an independent not-for-profit organisation governed by 19 Board of Directors and comprising more than 500 members. Our head office is based in Sydney and we also have five other Chapters and offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, and Adelaide.
The Chamber is affiliated to CCI France International, a worldwide network of 122 French Chambers operating in 82 countries.
The Chamber's main mission is to promote our members and support French companies succeed in Australia through information, networking events and business support services.
About the role
The role of the Events & Partnerships Manager is to develop and coordinate a range of events and services provided to the FACCI members across Australia. The busy role involves extensive liaison with French and Australian companies, trade and governmental organisations, external stakeholders and interstate offices
- Manage events budget objectives
- Research financial sponsors and in-kind sponsors for events and maintain relationship with sponsors
- Coordinate and attend NSW events
- Coordinate involvement of volunteers and interns
- Select and liaise with external stakeholders: speakers, public and private partners, French and Australian companies, venues, entertainment, catering and media.
- Liaise with Communication and Design team regarding the branding, promotion and development of communication plan for each event.
- Manage events bookings, payments and ticketing
- Update CRM and use it to its full potential
- Identification of leads and active promotion of memberships and other FACCI products/offerings. Liaise with interstate colleagues.
Does this sound like you?
Please get in contact with us and share your resume, social media links and anything else that will help us get to know you. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills and experience
- 3-4 years experience delivering events in a client based environment. Corporate experience is essential.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in both English and French
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail