- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jul 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Manages the day-to-day operation of the Executive Lounge. Responsible for the hotel’s Loyalty and VIP guests, and continually strives to improve service experience. Documents, monitors and works to resolve any guest concerns or Executive Lounge incidents. Complies with and promotes alcohol awareness laws and all other laws and procedures within guidelines established by law and standard operating procedures.
Operations and Management of the Executive Lounge
- Verifies that all company standards are being maintained in each area of the Executive Lounge.
- Supports the supervision of the day-to-day operation of the Executive Lounge.
- Ensuring the food service times run smoothly and precisely
- Orders necessary supplies and verifies workers have supplies, equipment, tools, and uniforms necessary to do their jobs.
- Maintains working condition of Executive Lounge equipment.
- Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Provides a safe working environment in compliance with OH&S.
- Coordinates with Food and Beverage to support Lounge operations
- Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
Management and Development of Executive Lounge Team
- Extends professionalism and courtesy to Executive Lounge Team at all times.
- Stays readily available/approachable for all employees
- Leads by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Manages employee scheduling against guest and hours/occupied room goals.
- Solicits feedback for continuous improvement.
Managing the Guest Experience
- Maintaining and delivering the utmost level of guest service to the Hotel’s Loyalty and VIP guests
- Extends professionalism and courtesy to guests at all Resolving and responding to guest issues received through correspondence or submitted through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.
- Follows-up with guests who expressed a concern/issue to ensure complete satisfaction; composes response letters and tracks in the appropriate system(s).
- Provides excellent customer service by being readily available/approachable for all guests.
- Motivates and encourages staff to solve guest and employee related concerns
- Strives to continually improve guest and employee engagement.
- Answers guest questions and directs guests within the Executive Lounge.
- Assists coordinates customer group requests.
- Takes proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns.
- Assists Executive Lounge Team in understanding guests’ ever-changing needs and expectations, and how to exceed them.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.