- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jul 2018
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Are you able to spin plates with one hand, whilst juggling with the other? All whilst riding a unicycle on a tightrope over shark-infested waters? If you're a highly-organised dare devil, then read on...
We are a full-service digital agency that is growing FAST! We're thrilled to be ranked by AFR Fast Starters as the 35th fastest growing company in Australia and the fastest growing full-service digital marketing agency in the country for 2017.
We are looking for a passionate Conversion and Sales Funnel Assassin (Digital Strategy, CRO, Account/Project Manager, UX, Web Projects) with the ability to manage multiple web project builds. We were named in the Top 100 Coolest Companies in Australia 2016 and 2017 by Anthill Magazine and are on track to becoming the biggest and best digital agency in Australia.
Don't be fooled - you will not be a 'glorified project or account manager'. Those who have experience in a digital account manager role will be intrigued by our hybrid role. If you want to be more hands on in the strategy direction that underpins the success of a client's business, and you have a passion for web projects then this role is your dream come true. You will establish the digital strategy and guide web projects through invaluable insight to UX, conversion rate optimisation techniques, and ways to reach success - all backed up by hard data.
We're looking for a Conversion and Sales Funnel Assassin (Digital Strategy, CRO, Account/Project Manager, UX, Web Project) who is able to take charge and see projects from conception to completion. Your primary responsibilities will be managing Landing Page / Website builds and Sales Funnel projects, working with our designers and copywriters to ensure our clients are converting as much traffic as possible into leads and sales.
You will learn one of the MOST valuable skills in the world - how to craft an irresistible offer, no matter the industry or target market. You'll be given all the ammo you need, and be armed with the knowledge on everything that goes into a successful website.
You'll have full access to our world-class team of designers, direct response copywriters and web developers to produce high-converting landing pages and websites.
We're looking for a Conversion and Sales Funnel Assassin (Digital Strategy, CRO, Account/Project Manager, UX, Web Projects) who can:
- Craft and deploy winning offers for our clients that send hordes of people begging to be their customers.
- Have a grasp on direct response sales copy, and be able to identify copy that will get people itching to buy.
- Be the principal point of contact for a portfolio of clients during the project phase.
- Understand the basic principles of UX & UI and be able to ensure these are utilised in web projects.
- Manage and deliver projects within the agreed upon timeframes.
- Analyse analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate optimisation tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing etc) to squeeze as much ROI as humanly possible out of each dollar spent.
- Be able to tear down a web pages based on best practises, and data, giving clients a succinct insight as to how they can increase online success.
- Oversee and direct several specialist teams (copywriting, design and web development) throughout the digital project process (research & strategy, copy, design, web development) ensuring delivery of end high-converting web project.
The ideal candidate will have past experience in an agency, and will have had exposure to the various stages of web projects. They will have a sound understanding of the digital world, and the environment within which their web projects will be launched. Most of the skills will be taught to you, and the KEY to being successful in this role is demonstrating a love and drive for digital, and to simply be the best.
- The fundamental requirement to this role is attention to detail and time management.
- Need to have a positive "can do" attitude with a desire to extend existing skills set and come up with solutions.
- Data-driven and results driven.
- Passionate about user experience.
- Understanding of the wider environment the web project will be launched into (EG Facebook, AdWords).
- Experience with Google Analytics is a PLUS.
- Experience with A/B Split Testing Software is a PLUS.
What we're offering:
- Extensive training and full support - we take training very seriously and will provide you with the industry's very best and training, giving you the knowledge and confidence needed for greatness.
- Generous salary - we want Australia's best talent and reward as such.
- Newly renovated headquarters in South Yarra (just off Chapel St.), close to cafes and public transport.
- Driven and vibrant team of the country's most switched on digital marketers and growth experts.
- Amazing growth prospects and upward mobility, build an empire within our fine progressive company.
Please also provide a Cover Letter with your application. Applicants without one will not be considered.