- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2018
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
COPE- Australia’s First Choice in Advanced Logistics
Are you an experienced operator? Do you leave nothing behind but a fantastic impression? Do you want to grow and progress your career with a dynamic and evolving business that is redefining what Sensitive Freight looks like in Australia? If the answer is yes then we have an opportunity for you!
The Nuts & Bolts!
COPE Sensitive Freight is a proud member of the Iconic Federal Group and we are looking for engaging and energetic people. We are building a unique culture with the customer at the heart of our thinking and you will have the ability to influence and drive this change within our business.
- Based at our largest operational site at Smithfield
- Working across the Sydney Metro area
- Multi drop run structure – tailgate trucks, new and all in great condition
- Variety in freight and route design – no day is the same
- Industry competitive wages - above award rates
And as for you:
- You are a safe and CoR compliant driver – MR, HR or above
- Drug Free and able to pass a full Police Check
- Have experience in freight industry, preferably with multi-drop exposure
- Willing to be a team player - work hard and help us build a great team
Culture and Benefits
So what is COPE about?
- A safe inclusive and diverse culture. We celebrate our diversity!
- We are a workplace free from Bullying and Harassment. You will be treated with respect.
- We are open with our people. Decisions are made openly and explained and where we can, we will talk to you about why we want to do something a certain way.
- We have healthy and sustainable work expectations; absolutely you'll work hard but you'll also have fun at work. There is no "Driver Pushing" and you will work to the New Chain of Responsibility laws.
Interested? Apply via the link below!
We are a proudly diverse and equal opportunities employer and we encourage all members of our society to apply to work with us. So if you have full working rights in Australia, are a great person to work with and can give and take feedback in a positive engaging manner then apply now.
We value the contribution third parties can bring to the recruitment process but we're going it alone on this one, so we'd appreciate it if you'd just let us get on with it!