- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2018
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Link Health and Community (Link HC) is a multi-sited community health service providing a comprehensive range of health, early childhood and community services.
Link HC is the NDIS ECEI Community Partner for Inner and Outer Eastern Melbourne, Southern Melbourne, Inner and Outer Gippsland areas.
The ECEI approach supports children aged 0-6 years who have a developmental delay or disability and their family/carers. The ECEI approach supports families to help children develop the skills they need to take part in daily activities and achieve the best possible outcomes throughout their life.
The Administration Services Officer role sits within the NDIS ECEI team and reports to the General Manager NDIS ECEI. You will have a professional manner, have great communication and interpersonal skills along with an ability to deal with a range of stakeholders and members of the public to deliver excellent customer service.
Ideally, you will have the ability to adapt to changing situations, be confident in managing multiple competing tasks and work effectively and collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
The position will work alongside our ECEI and Service Access and Coordination teams to provide reception services, customer service, administration and office support, reporting and data management, maintenance of client data information and financial administration, amongst other duties.
Based out of Southern Melbourne, covering areas of Cardinia, Casey and Greater Dandenong.
- Minimum of two years' administration experience.
- Experience in providing reception and administrative support in similar service environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships and liaise across all levels both internally, externally and with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience in finance and payroll administration, including accounts payable, expense claims, financial reporting and timesheets.
- Ability to problem solve and make appropriate recommendations.
- Diary management experience.
- Office support and site management.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills with the ability to plan workload, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as a team member to achieve goals.
To be eligible, you will have:
- Certificate III in Administration/Health Service Administration
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook, data information management systems.
- High levels of numerate and literate competency and high attention to detail.
- Previous experience in the NFP sector, health sector or government sector is highly regarded.
If you have an eye for detail, developing and implementing processes and demonstrated experience in administrative roles, we want to hear from you!
Link HC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We encourage all suitable applicants to apply. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from a culturally diverse background and people with a lived experience of disability are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Visit http://www.linkhc.org.au/get-involved/careers/ to view the Position Description.
Only applications with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria will be accepted.