Advertiser: Marine Rescue NSWMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2018
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- $80,000 negotiable + 9.5% super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Fundraising
Marine Rescue NSW is seeking a motivated Grants/Sponsorship Manager to use their skill and experience to boost our income from government, corporate, philanthropic and community organisations, trusts and foundations. The role will also provide the opportunity to form relationships with the corporate sector in an effort to secure sponsorship/corporate partnership funding.
Based in 44 rescue units along the NSW coastline and two key inland waterways, the 3,000-plus volunteer members of Marine Rescue NSW provide essential services to protect and support the boating community, including emergency search and rescue operations, 24/7 coastal marine radio distress monitoring and boating safety education and advocacy.
With a hands-on approach, the Grants/Sponsorship Manager will work closely with our volunteers and Headquarters personnel, particularly the Finance, Operations and Training teams, to attract grants and other funding to support the delivery of our life-saving services.
The successful applicant will be an experienced grant writer with:
- Demonstrable experience in sourcing grants programs and other funding sources, including sponsorship
- Proven success in writing funding applications and donor-focused communications
- Knowledge of New South Wales and Commonwealth Government grant programs and the broader funding and philanthropic giving and sponsorship environments
- Ideally, experience in the Not-For-Profit sector and/or emergency/government organisations.
The Grants/Sponsorship Manager will be based at the MRNSW State Headquarters at Cronulla.
Salary: $80,000 negotiable + 9.5% superannuation.
The Position Description is available at www.mrnsw.com.au
Applications close Monday, July 23, 2018. All applications must be lodged via the position advertisement on www.seek.com.au
Enquiries: Director Corporate Services Kate Woods at email@example.com