- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2018
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
Link Health and Community (Link HC) supports people in our community through the provision of General Practice, Dental, Allied Health, Counselling, Volunteer, health promotion services and more recently as the Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Community Partner of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) for Inner and Outer East Metropolitan and Inner Gippsland.
Link HC are seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist, (either Grade 1 or Grade 2) for an immediate start. We are looking to increase the capacity of our OT service. You will have a desire to deliver exceptional client care under the CHSP framework. Participation in and contribution to a multi-disciplinary team and provision of both clinic and home and community care will be something that you enjoy.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provision of Occupational therapy assessment and intervention in line with the Commonwealth Home Support Programme guidelines
- Collaboration with multi-disciplinary team to ensure best outcomes for service users
- Excellent communicator, with ability to apply health literacy principles
- Energetic and motivated
- Ability to work collaboratively with others, including employees, clients, their families and carers and people from diverse backgrounds
- Adept at e-technology (iPADs) and produce accurate written documents, spread sheets and notes
In line with quality standards, the successful candidate will provide:
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Current Police Check – both National and International, where applicable
- Current Working with Children check
- Professional Association Registration with AHPRA and SWEP
- Current Driver Licence
- 2 years' experience working in a community health setting
Link HC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We encourage all suitable applicants to apply. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from a culturally diverse background and people with a lived experience of disability are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Visit http://www.linkhc.org.au/get-involved/careers/ to view the Position Description.
To apply please submit your CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience.